Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kilus

1. Mac Walters leaves Bioware

I'll let you guys into a secret of how EA killed Bioware. EA has a tiered bonus system. You take a game's profit and divide by a game's budget and that's how good the bonus is. And the higher up(producers, leads) you are the better the bonus(potentially more than their salary). That's why they...
  2. No

No
  3. Stay mad

Stay mad
  4. All I wanted to say it was really funny on January 6th when Ashli Babbitt got shot like a dog...

All I wanted to say it was really funny on January 6th when Ashli Babbitt got shot like a dog and it is still funny today.
  5. You were the one tagging me on NMA about shit I don't care about on a forum I don't visit...

You were the one tagging me on NMA about shit I don't care about on a forum I don't visit. Anyway why do keep talking about transexuals? Is that your secret, you have a penis? Oh damn the transexual was in the house this whole time.
  6. Ashli Babbitt: Strengths: Terrorism Weaknesses: Bullets

Ashli Babbitt: Strengths: Terrorism Weaknesses: Bullets
  7. Game News Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition officially revealed, coming April 11th

But I wanted to see a quest where a cranium rat was stuck in a fridge for 200 years.
  8. Game News New teaser website appears to be counting down towards Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition reveal

Yeah, the whole thing is scam to change the fair price of $10 for almost 20 year old games to $20 for basically the same thing with a widescreen mod.
  9. Game News New teaser website appears to be counting down towards Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition reveal

Trent Oyster: Yo WotC, what if we slightly fuck around with IE games and then sell them for twice the price? WotC: Hey, what, Ummm we have no idea what the fuck you are talking about but if you fuck a goat in front of us you can go ham on anything IE. Trent Oyster: This is what I was born for.
  10. Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Kellogg stays young by eating his cornflakes everyday.
  11. Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Never meet your heroes: https://twitter.com/TheHorrorMaster/status/671881452355608576
  12. Obsidian General Discussion Thread

+1 influence with Arcade and Veronica: http://projects.latimes.com/prop8/donation/49690/
  13. Places your bets: Fallout 4 Metascore

Sometimes you just have to roll the hard six.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom