Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by KILLER BEAR

1. KILLER BEAR

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Re-Announcement Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Yeah, I just checked and it seems you are right. If it's gonna be "seamless multiplayer", then there is some interesting potential indeed.
  2. KILLER BEAR

The Codex will never be free until the last mod is strangled with the entrails of the last shill.

The Codex will never be free until the last mod is strangled with the entrails of the last shill.
  3. KILLER BEAR

RPGCodex and the Dunning-Kruger effect

That non indie RPGs really suck?
  4. KILLER BEAR

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

It's weird how they made a whole fighting scene while putting only one QTE in it. I mean I am not in favor of QTEs but couldn't they be consistent about it? Either make a QTE fight or just put a cinematic. (Or even better let the player play through it but of course that's out of question).
  5. KILLER BEAR

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Re-Announcement Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Was that really necessary? Spending time/resources for a multiplayer component in a single player RPG with almost guaranteed sales. Feels like a total waste tbh.
  6. KILLER BEAR

Japanese Adventure Games

You are likely aware of it, but Zero Escape is a cool adventure/visual novel hybrid.
  7. KILLER BEAR

Music

Kinda agree with what the other guys said. Sounds neat for an intro, but for a static menu screen something more subtle would be a better fit.
  8. KILLER BEAR

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

men i really don't wanna google "gamerpoop series"
  9. KILLER BEAR

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Read the thread. The talk is not about Not Truce, it's about this: Now why Infinitron decided to move the conversation from Chris Avellone's appreciation station to here is very curious indeed. Maybe someone should ask him.
  10. KILLER BEAR

Sad!

Sad!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom