Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Kazuki
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 17 10
hopw roewur ne 5 1
Brofist 1,099 715
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 80 10
Agree 25 33
Disagree 10 12
incline 0 0
decline 4 0
Edgy 0 0
meh 0 0
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Rage 1 0
Despair 5 0
Thanks! 3 2
Prestigious 1 0
Salute 23 27
Informative 42 18
[citation needed] 2 0
Friendly 0 1
When words are not enough 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 18 0
Creative 3 0
butthurt 1 2
Racist 5 41
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 0 0
sheeple 1 0
cuck 0 0
it is a mystery 0 0
Old 0 0
M'lady 0 0
Bad Spelling 1 0
WTF am I reading 0 0
retadred 3 14
Shit 2 3
Excited! 0 0
Doggy 1 0
:M 13 0
M: 0 0
Balanced 0 0
Smug 0 0
Yuge! 0 0
Best Deal! 0 0
WTF!? 0 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 0 0
Win! 0 0
Yes! 1 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 1 0
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1995 (Age: 22)
The Lurker

Kazuki

Prophet, Mudcrab, 22, from Republic of Democrazy

Being an RPG Codex members, doesn't mean your immune to stupidity on Internet. Sep 21, 2016

Kazuki was last seen:
Mar 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM
    1. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Being an RPG Codex members, doesn't mean your immune to stupidity on Internet.
      1. InD_ImaginE has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        au contraire
        Sep 21, 2016
      3. Crispy
        Crispy
        That would be "you're", you idiot.
        Sep 21, 2016
      4. IncendiaryDevice
        IncendiaryDevice
        Not to mention "an members"...
        Sep 21, 2016
    2. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Victoria 2 New World Order mod is the closest thing a proper grand strategy cold war games.
      1. Trotsky has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Irenaeus
      4. Delterius
        Delterius
        Found a retarded bug where a province from northern peru is part of the southernmost state. There also did not seem to be much of a build up to the winner of the Cold War. Aside from that kind of thing, it seems somewhat solid.
        Aug 27, 2016
      5. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        It's not finished yet, for example the chain leading for disollution of Soviet Union still broken. Many Ex Soviet States is puppet states instead properly released. But even with that annoyances, it's already fun mod. Follow this link if you want the lastest updated of the mod https://github.com/simsulla/nwomod
        Aug 28, 2016
    3. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      USA, Israel, and Arab Saudi. The New Axis of Evil, that will bring destruction and misery to the whole world.
      1. Trotsky and The Brazilian Slaughter have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        The thing is, it's Israel that wants the problem with Iran in the first place. They have a huge interest in that will conflict eventually will Iran and they don't want to deal with it. Saudi Arabia is the most important Israel allies in the region, why would they wants to destroy it ?
        Aug 11, 2016
      4. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Actually Iran during the Shah period was allies with Israel. It's the imams who hate Israel and started the bad blood.
        Aug 11, 2016
        Orobis has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        The Shah regime will be bad for Iran in the long run. I may not like the current Imam regime, but atleast they stood up for themselves when Israel have a bad intention for the region that threatens their national interest.
        Aug 11, 2016
    4. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      I don't want to meet any codex member irl, the forum itself is crazy enough as it is.
      1. Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        i-i dont want to meet you either, b-baka
        Aug 2, 2016
      4. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        Haha, faggot.
        Aug 2, 2016
      5. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        I shoot Codexers on sight.
        Aug 2, 2016
    5. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Pesimis menghadapi dunia yang semakin menggila dari hari ke hari.
    6. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Core Family Values is the cornerstone of any strong civilization. Destroying it, will weakens a nation and bring down a civilization easily.
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Bring it down
        Jul 31, 2016
      3. Zombra
        Zombra
        As long as Daddy talks loud and everyone does what Daddy says, everything will be fine. Be quiet now. Daddy is talking.
        Jul 31, 2016
    7. Kazuki
      Kazuki
    8. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Deutsche Bank is nearing bankruptcy, eurozone collapse will follow soon. let the fireworks begin.
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter, Irenaeus and Thor Kaufman have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Venezuela seems too drastic of an example. Venezuela is, relatively, right next door, so I keep myself updated on the situation. Venezuela's problem is low oil prices + total mismanagement by the Bolivarianist Maduro government.

Would't the current crisis in Brazil be a better example?
        Jul 28, 2016
        Kazuki has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Agree, i draw an example in Venezuela as the worst kind of crisis that we have to face. I have to prepare enough to face that kind situation, if the crisis hits my country too.
        Jul 28, 2016
      5. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        I hope it takes a while, I'm not ready to bunker down yet.
        Jul 28, 2016
    9. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Eurocucks, Brexit, BLM, Crooked Hillary, God Emperor Trump,Rio Olympics, etc. By the gods, this already the year of GD.
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter, Nekot-The-Brave and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        GD needs to be excised like the cancerous tumor it is. But I fear it is too late. The cancer has completely taken over the host. Someone needs to put the poor beast out of its misery.
        Jul 25, 2016
      3. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Codex is invading reality. Every day I grow stronger. Do you feel the seeping power into reality, too?
        Jul 26, 2016
    10. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      I always believe that Caliphate/Islamic States is purely political move, not a religious ones.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Maybe back then, there's no example of succesfull and large Republic or Democratic Nation, that Islam will borrow to solve their succesion crisis. All of their neighbourhood is monarcy or dictatorship to draw as an inspiration and to use them as foundation of their government. Which is why the majority of Islamic State today is still Absolute Monarchy and Dictatorship.
        Jul 25, 2016
      3. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Moslems today (maybe Salafi-influenced ones) still reject democracy and tell their people not to vote, and want to be governed by Sharia law.
        Jul 25, 2016
      4. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        That's because Islam is a fake religion created by Satan to destroy Christendom. Its all about who's the head thug.
        Jul 26, 2016
    11. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Is there any good TL in alternate history forum ?, bunch of them is just liberal progressivism nonsense and social justice idealist.
      2. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Anything good really, as long it's make sense and didn't turn into Liberal/SJ crapfest halfway in the process. It's not have to be specifically in alternatehistory.com, any site is good for me.
        Jul 20, 2016
      3. TZ3K
        TZ3K
        Jul 20, 2016
      4. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        I have bookmarked this, time to go sleep for me thanks. Let me know if you have anything good.
        Jul 20, 2016
    12. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      This is my personal opinion, i think the reason western civilization failing because their selfishness and individualistic society.
      2. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        It IS good that the west is trying to change. The problem is the method. In trying to change the west alienate its own population. Instead of trying to gradually improve the condition for the unfortunate (e.g. race, religion, etc minorities) while slowly change the current society to adapt to a new status quo, the west force itself (e.g. white people) to step down and be stepped on.
        Jul 20, 2016
      3. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        The result is fucked up condition for both whites (by being inversely discriminated) and the formerly unfortunate (because far-right is going to blow up any moment now).
        Jul 20, 2016
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        "Middle-eastern culture" isn't really a thing.
        Jul 20, 2016
    13. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      I watch WWE Today and i must say that the quality is pretty much suck compared to the past. What happened ?
      2. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        Fcuking children ruinning everything
        Jul 14, 2016
      3. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        That and PC SJW nonsense too.
        Jul 14, 2016
        Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Orobis
        Orobis
        I miss the WWF, i'l never forget when i saw Owen Heart die live on pay per view. 90's wrestling was the best.
        Jul 20, 2016
        Irenaeus and Kazuki have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    14. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      That's the worst Euro Final i've seen.
      1. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Suddenly lost my love for football
        Jul 11, 2016
      2. just janior pretty pretty please.
        Jul 11, 2016
        Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        I lost money betting in 2004, so it was worse.
        Jul 11, 2016
    15. Lhynn
      Lhynn
      Fucking weebs
      1. MrRichard999 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        You're welcome.
        Jun 16, 2016
    16. Kazuki
    17. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      To this day, i still don't understand what the fuck "check your previlege" means ?
      1. Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Sheep
        Sheep
        it means "kill urself"
        so when people say "I've checked my privilege but I can't change the fact that I'm privileged" they really mean "I wanted to kill myself but I can't do it cuz I'm pussy".
        May 17, 2016
        thesoup, Kazuki and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. DavidBVal
        DavidBVal
        check your pelvis' edge
        May 17, 2016
      5. thesoup
        thesoup
        Tumblr speak for "ur a fag".
        Also what Sheep said.
        May 17, 2016
    18. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Being forced to not visit rpg codex once a day for two weeks straight makes me feel depressed.
      2. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Nonsense, this is the only place in this insane world that makes me feel better after the shit i have been through for a day.
        May 7, 2016
      3. something that sounds manly
        May 7, 2016
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Codex makes me feel good because it shows me there are people in the world who are crazier than me.
        May 7, 2016
    19. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      I want to apply a school in US, but i wonder if that is a good idea though.
      2. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Money isn't a problem, i'm just worried if i have easier time to adapt in new environment. This is going to be my first time going to abroad afterall.
        Feb 19, 2016
      3. sullynathan
        sullynathan
        what country are you from?
        Feb 26, 2016
      4. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Indonesia
        Feb 26, 2016
    20. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      WTF is wrong with me, i simply can't let one day without atleast visiting Codex once.
      1. hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. J_C
        J_C
        Hahaha...one day? Oh man, I can't stay away not even for an hour.
        Feb 4, 2016
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        You must spend 50 caps to cure your addiction
        Feb 4, 2016
      5. Chinese Jetpilot
        Chinese Jetpilot
        I don't have that problem at all.
        Feb 4, 2016
    21. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      This Savespage extensions is obviously a malware/virus, yet google chrome store let it through. WTF.
      1. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        Fortunately, there's a fix. but still google chrome, WTF man. This is the first time, i've gotten this virus.
        Jan 15, 2016
    22. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Not even my Nation Capital is spared from them, fuck you ISIS.
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Jan 14, 2016
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Tehran is safe (yet)
        Jan 14, 2016
      4. Kazuki
    23. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      Seems pointless to add report button on your own post, what's the point of it really ?
      2. MotherMachinae
        MotherMachinae
        self criticism
        Jan 10, 2016
      3. Severian Silk
        Jan 11, 2016
      4. MotherMachinae
        MotherMachinae
        With critique comes improvement.
        that's why decline reign keeps strong - critique is forbidden because muh feelingz
        Jan 11, 2016
    24. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      What's the point of GD, nothing good from that place whatsoever.
      1. Abraham has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Irenaeus II
        Irenaeus II
        I think a bloody revolution who put them in power would be better to solve their mental problems.
        Jan 9, 2016
      4. dibens
        dibens
        Still better than your inane profile posts
        Jan 9, 2016
      5. Irenaeus II
        Irenaeus II
        dibro has a point, Kaz
        Jan 9, 2016
    25. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      What a shit day.
      1. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Lemme guess... Your gf broke up with you?
        Jan 9, 2016
      2. Cthulhu_is_love
        Cthulhu_is_love
        You should sleep longer then.
        Jan 9, 2016
      3. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        The Traffic Police give me warning i didn't deserve. I mean, WTF. That guy in front of me is obviously try to break the rules by crosssing first, everyone fucking saw it FFS. and yet, the police for a lack of trying or trying to blame someone for their imcompetence. Blaming and fined me instead, FUCK.
        Jan 9, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1995 (Age: 22)
    The Lurker

Signature

The Jews had better stop being Jews and start being human beings.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)