Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Kattze
Last Activity:
Dec 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:

Kattze

Arcane, from Babang Ilalim

Kattze was last seen:
Dec 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    1. jcd
      jcd
      can you remove your post from my thread
      1. Kattze
        Kattze
        Fine. Be sure to remind Mastermind though.
        Oct 28, 2014
    2. Planetar
      Planetar
      You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year
    3. Cocked Trigger
      Cocked Trigger
      yo what's the nasheed where at some parts some guy is shouting ALLAHU AKBAR while the sound of a bunch of guns firing? i think its nusra or maybe AQI, not sure.
      1. Kattze
        Kattze
        Any other details? Allahu Akbaring and gunfire is always a staple of good nasheeds.
        Oct 20, 2014
      2. Cocked Trigger
        Cocked Trigger
        thats the thing, i only realized later how catchy it was and dont remember anything else but that. im sure it was from a video of nusra storming an SAA base, so it's probably AQ. I've been scouring my video history to try and find it. Whatever, if it's meant to be I will find it.
        Oct 20, 2014
      3. Cocked Trigger
        Cocked Trigger
        found it but turns out the vid i watched had those akbars and gunshots edited into the nasheed. not as good without x(
        Oct 31, 2014
    4. gaudaost
      gaudaost
      asl? your location gives nothing
      1. Kattze
        Kattze
        20 M Australia. My location is showing just fine ('Babang Ilalim'). What about you man? Still in Italy?
        Sep 5, 2014
      2. gaudaost
        gaudaost
        Well right now I'm in Norway, but I'm going down there to finish my degree in october, then I'm coming back to Norway again.
        Sep 5, 2014
    5. crojipjip
      crojipjip
      Male or Female?
      1. oscar Brofists this.
      2. Kattze
        Kattze
        Male with a rock-hard dick, man.
        Jul 18, 2013
    6. TheCatsofSanktPetersburg
      TheCatsofSanktPetersburg
      Dude I like your avatar. Do you know the name of the guy/gal who did it or a link to his/hers other work?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kattze
        Kattze
        Apr 30, 2013
      3. Ptosio
        Ptosio
        Any chance of direct link for a high-res version? Can find it:/
        Sep 8, 2014
      4. Kattze
        Kattze
        High-res version of my past avatar?
        Oct 20, 2014
  • About

Signature

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)