Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by kasmas

1. Elder Scrolls Codexistan's Official Skyrimjob Verdict.

boring, broken , action game with shit combat
  2. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

can we have a let's play video series by a senior codexer ? so far it is a 0/10 for me but i maybe missing something
  3. Do Publishers Never Learn?

The problem with publishers is that they do not play games , they look at the numbers and ask for bigger figures. This leads also to the transvestification of games trying to appeal to more people playind different genres . By pushing the limits of their audience publishers are pushing the...
  4. Piracy survey after controlled leak of DX:HR

I only pirate games that i consider buying , i have bought like 70% of titles i pirated and appart from developer loyalty i never buy anything before "demo" it first. Like 20% of the games i pirated and didn't bought are not available for digital d/l. DRM does not affect me cause i always use...
  5. Preview An Hour with Skyrim. It’s Amazing.

I am reding in Beth's forums that spellmaking is out, the faggotborn needs no gay spells
  6. To Paradox Games, or not to Paradox Games?

If you are not familiar with the game do not install the latest expansion -divine wind- , horde mechanics and cascade alliances will rape you . EU3 's major difficulty is jumping from a medium size country to an one province minor , if you start with France or Ming and RTFM you will have no...
  7. Strategy games where the AI doesn't cheat?

He is right Transport Tycoon 's AI does not cheat too .
  8. Games that you had a lot of fun with but are obscure?

Ducktales Theocracy
  9. What is the best RTS now and why?

EU 3 because you can expand without ever making war
  10. What's the point of non-party combat?

I will reverse the question , what is the point of party based combat ? you can not RT like a human being and you have to take turns like it is gay sex . Tactics speaking i like the options in mount and blade where you tell your party what to do group by group or give general commands like...
  11. Why the decline will NEVER stop

Since the very beginning of game development the holy grail was to make the ultimate average of everything game that will sell millions. I think this is why games had much more variety in the past than they have now. During the 80's and the 90's developers experimented a lot creating different...
  12. Game News Skyrim Pre-orders to Come With a Map

A map for a 15km2 area , why ?
  13. the most dark mature and intelligent RPGs

dialogues wise i'd go with VtM:B
  14. Mount & Blade

We all want a better game but you have to keep in mind that the project started by a random guy and his wife and now they have few more members in the crew. The game is constantly improving and they are adding new things with almost every patch. If you visit Paradox site you will see 10's of...
  15. Mount & Blade

Why to make any story or characters at all? m+b is above everything a strategic combat simulation and unit management game with RPG elements. If you modify a bit after combat experience you will not have to kill a single NPC to level and you can throw all your skills into intelligence /...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom