Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Karwelas

1. Karwelas

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

https://www.pcgamer.com/starfield-dlss3-mod-creator-threatens-patreon-pirates-with-hidden-mines-in-monologue-they-will-never-know-if-they-have-found-all-of-them/ The hubis of the modders of newer Shitdesa games is impressive, damn, someone should tell them to hide their mods before someone...
  2. Karwelas

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I will not bang Sister of Battle. I will pick Benevolentia and save citizens of Empire like Emperor wished. I will fuck over Chaos and shit at their face. I will laugh at the usual rigid grimderp of setting and twist it how I wish for my vision. How? I am main character, that is how.
  3. Karwelas

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

Tacgnol Dispatching Feet Germans.
  4. Karwelas

Considering how little Microsoft thought of Baldur's Gate 3, are Obsidian/inXile screwed?

Remember, no corporations. :imperialscum: No big surprise, these people put their grubby hands on a anything connected to stuff and hope it will magically make money by trashing it like any other corporate shit. They are bound by their own bubble.
  5. Karwelas

Decline Critical role ruined PnP

I miss gaming with ya too! I will take a look at my schedule in January but I can't promise anything - already playing three campaigns and starting GMing my own 40K stuff.
  6. Karwelas

Decline Critical role ruined PnP

That is retarded idea. I meet shitton of good and bad people playing online tabletop and if not some of them, I would be much worse person in my life than I am now. One of my teams organized going into Budapest next year, we are just going to crash, drink good alcohol and eat shitton of good...
  7. Karwelas

Hello, fellow GM!

Hello, fellow GM!
  8. Karwelas

Jaesun my man, you are back

Jaesun my man, you are back
  9. Karwelas

I got that fucking degree! 5.0 from thesis, 5.0 from defense, hell yeah Dex!

I got that fucking degree! 5.0 from thesis, 5.0 from defense, hell yeah Dex!
  10. Karwelas

Are drow inherently evil? And other D&D racial restrictions that have been loosened over the years

There is reasonable explanation as to why shit worked in AD&D and in Basic, a very simple one at that. Despite bring fantasy stuff, sometimes even outlandish one - like Planescape, it held coherent inner logic of each setting and held it by the fucking horns so strongly that they did not allow...
  11. Karwelas

Are drow inherently evil? And other D&D racial restrictions that have been loosened over the years

All of that shit started with that fucking hack Salvatore not giving a fuck about drow lore while writing it down and casually looking over it with: "Yeah, I will write it like that" and bandwagoning fans of his pulling his wagon. While Drow were almost inherently evil, they weren't stupid as...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom