Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kalarion

1. Kalarion

Incline MENACE - sci-fi turn-based tactical RPG from Battle Brothers devs

sser confirmed writing for this one?!
  2. Kalarion

I'm sorry, Infinitron's thread splits always fuck with me. I remember the start of that one, but...

I'm sorry, Infinitron's thread splits always fuck with me. I remember the start of that one, but I thought everyone just quieted down in the Images thread until I found the split while randomly browsing Politics.
  3. Kalarion

"You are just being obtuse on purpose now" ... "But I guess that [rating posts] is one of those...

"You are just being obtuse on purpose now" ... "But I guess that [rating posts] is one of those things that are more important to you." OK. Feel free to continue talking. I'm done as far as this is concerned.
  4. Kalarion

His lauding such as a big policy objective indicates to me either (a) a fatal naivete or (b) a...

His lauding such as a big policy objective indicates to me either (a) a fatal naivete or (b) a desire to make use of those organizations for himself and his ends. Neither of those appeals to me.
  5. Kalarion

Specifically regarding the CIA, I see no evidence of his "standing up" to them. "90% of the...

Specifically regarding the CIA, I see no evidence of his "standing up" to them. "90% of the workers at the CIA are...". No. Even if it could argued that's correct (it's not), it no longer matters. As I said in the thread, technical solutions are not going to solve the problem.
  6. Kalarion

Right, I understood that freedom without limit (which I will shorten to, "degeneracy") and total...

Right, I understood that freedom without limit (which I will shorten to, "degeneracy") and total bodily autonomy ("freedom to transgress bodily reality") are more important to you than they are to me. I ceded it right there in my third post. We're just going to have to agree to disagree here.
  7. Kalarion

The issues they agree with you on may be of different value for you. I could see how other...

The issues they agree with you on may be of different value for you. I could see how other freedoms at all costs is more important to you than, say, abortion as policy or a strict halt on immigration. Fine. But that's not how it is for me.
  8. Kalarion

People like RFK Jr and Tulsi Gabbard are the opposite of allies of convenience. They agree with...

People like RFK Jr and Tulsi Gabbard are the opposite of allies of convenience. They agree with me on issues of little or middling importance, while being hellbent against me on the catastrophically important stuff.
  9. Kalarion

RFK is not on my side. I gave three indicative examples. The fact there's some overlap on the...

RFK is not on my side. I gave three indicative examples. The fact there's some overlap on the Venn diagram doesn't automatically make him a friend, an ally or even an associate of convenience. The key is in the areas of disagreement. Some disagreements can be shrugged off or tolerated. Critical...
  10. Kalarion

YOU'RE BACK!

YOU'RE BACK!
  11. Kalarion

Nevergrind Online - multiplayer blobber

Started playing online today, it's fun so far. You level very quickly, at least for the first 10 levels. I was getting at least 1 level per dungeon run. I believe the cap is 95 or 99, so no idea if it holds true throughout. It causes low-key stress, trying to keep skills at cap each level. The...
  12. Kalarion

I SAID, YOU CAN'T...! Hold on, I'm being handed a note. ... You can [IMG]

I SAID, YOU CAN'T...! Hold on, I'm being handed a note. ... You can
  13. Kalarion

Oh come on! It's the same argument, with the same participants, over multiple pages! I didn't...

Oh come on! It's the same argument, with the same participants, over multiple pages! I didn't start with the TLDR until you, JD and Khor were like 6 replies deep already. You can't do this to me!
  14. Kalarion

Why did you rate my post cringe?

Why did you rate my post cringe?
  15. Kalarion

...some other Catholic priests had been caught in a secret, unsupported sin and scandal? The two...

...some other Catholic priests had been caught in a secret, unsupported sin and scandal? The two are similar only in the sense they are examples of sin in the Catholic church. But the severity, context and effects are completely different.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom