Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Jugashvili
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2017 at 7:17 PM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 1 1
hopw roewur ne 9 0
Brofist 4,115 792
Goldfist 0 0
gimme dem dolla bills 0 0
nice 0 0
Dislike 0 0
Up Yours 0 0
Funny 25 0
rolleyes 0 0
Agree 7 0
Disagree 1 0
incline 0 0
decline 0 0
Edgy 0 0
meh 0 0
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Yes 0 0
No 0 0
Rage 0 0
Despair 0 0
Thanks! 0 0
Prestigious 3 0
Salute 4 0
Interesting 0 0
Informative 3 0
[citation needed] 0 0
Friendly 0 0
When words are not enough 0 0
Tool 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 9 0
Creative 8 0
butthurt 7 0
Racist 9 0
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 0 0
sheeple 0 0
cuck 0 0
it is a mystery 0 0
Old 0 0
M'lady 0 0
Bad Spelling 2 0
WTF am I reading 0 0
Nuke it from orbit 0 0
retadred 1 0
Shit 62 0
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 0 0
Heresy 0 0
Equip the Ring 0 0
Excited! 0 0
Doggy 1 0
Kitty 0 0
Balanced 0 0
Smug 0 0
Yuge! 0 0
Best Deal! 0 0
WTF!? 0 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 0 0
Win! 0 0
Yes! 0 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 0 0
:M 3 3
M: 0 0
Birthday:
Dec 18, 1920 (Age: 96)
马克思主义者

Jugashvili

马克思主义者, Mudcrab, 96, from 花生城

Based Britain, Eurocucks BTFO Jun 24, 2016

Jugashvili was last seen:
Apr 24, 2017 at 7:17 PM
    1. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      Based Britain, Eurocucks BTFO
      1. Job Creator and alkeides 2.0 have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    2. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      Coming soon: the much-awaited sequel to my LP, 东方红
      1. Job Creator, alkeides 2.0 and Sheep have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. TZ3K
        TZ3K
        Eh
        Jun 12, 2016
    3. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      Anything interesting happen lately? Keep a comrade updated.
      1. Job Creator has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Joni Odin von Hassenstein
        Joni Odin von Hassenstein
        Watch The Codex Apprentice™!
        Sep 20, 2015
      4. MrRichard999
        Sep 20, 2015
      5. Jugashvili
        Jugashvili
        Thank you comrades, wake me up when EUIV comes out. It will be shit, but I shall use it to astound the world with an even shittier LP.
        Sep 20, 2015
    4. Tommy Wiseau
      Tommy Wiseau
      You're a coward.
      1. Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jugashvili
        Jugashvili
        I'm actually on the next bus to Lugoj. Expect me.
        Apr 15, 2015
      4. Tommy Wiseau
        Tommy Wiseau
        Ha, looking forward to it.
        Apr 15, 2015
      5. Tommy Wiseau
        Tommy Wiseau
        Chinkavili, this is what I like about you. You're a tense little Asian, you get highly defensive at my effortless baiting thrown your way, you have a peculiar way of hanging on or reacting to certain words I use to describe you, such as 'creep.' But you don't let up. That's praiseworthy, in my opinion.
        Apr 15, 2015
    5. TZ3K
      TZ3K
      Joe, your paranoia is showing.
      1. Jugashvili
        Jugashvili
        Speak of the Trot and he doth appear! Brace yourself for visit from cyber-Ramon Mercader. Expect something more hi-tech than an icepick.
        Jan 30, 2015
    6. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      一不怕苦二不怕死
    7. Bradylama
      Bradylama
      ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
      1. shiteatingnippledick and Abraham have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    8. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      自幼曾攻經史,長成亦有權謀。 恰如猛虎臥荒丘,潛伏爪牙忍受。 不幸刺文雙頰,那堪配在江州。 他年若得報冤讎,血染潯陽江口! 心在山東身在吳,飄蓬江海謾嗟籲。 他時若遂淩雲誌,敢笑黃巢不丈夫!
      1. shiteatingnippledick and Broseph have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    9. Broseph
      Broseph
      Excellent custom tag Comrade Jugashvili.
      1. Jugashvili
        Jugashvili
        It could not have been so if not for the diligent work of the comrades in the Custom Tag Design Bureau, directed by P. Brosephsky. Here, have an Order of Lenin.
        Apr 25, 2014
    10. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      伟大的马克思主义列宁注意毛泽东思想万岁
      1. shiteatingnippledick and Broseph have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    11. anus_pounder
      anus_pounder
      Have you forsaken the red army, comrade? The LP Subforum needs you!
      1. shiteatingnippledick has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Jugashvili
        Jugashvili
        Dear Comrade Pounder:

Jugashvili thinks of all, and is constantly hard at work for the happiness and wellbeing of the people. Military tasks are one such duty, and as such will not be allowed to fall into neglect, with updates forthcoming as they become available.

Rest assured, Comrade Pounder, of my highest consideration. With communist greetings,

Jugashvili
        Apr 6, 2014
    12. Glyphwright
      Glyphwright
      You have certainly proven the validity of your signature, my Ossetian Asian. Please do not be so obvious in your envy of European Georgia, everyone knows that Ossetians are the weakest, most pathetic and treacherous of North Caucasian tribes, despised by everyone else.
      1. shiteatingnippledick and anus_pounder have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Jugashvili
        Jugashvili
        Did I hear some insane ramblings emanating from Prosper's GULag? Hmm, time to have my Kremlin soundproofed.
        Mar 31, 2014
    13. Glyphwright
      Glyphwright
      "არსებობს რამდენიმე ვერსია, თუ საიდან უნდა იყოს წარმოშობილი გვარი "ჯუღაშვილი". ერთ-ერთი ვერსიით ოსურად "ჯუღა" ნიშნავს "ნაგავს"."

Translation.

There exist a number of theories that explain the etymology of the surname "Jugashvili". According to one version, "juga" means "garbage" in Ossetian.
      1. shiteatingnippledick and anus_pounder have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    14. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      敢想敢干
      1. shiteatingnippledick, Broseph and anus_pounder have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    15. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      I'm just an undead former General Secretary of the AUCP.
      1. shiteatingnippledick, Broseph, anus_pounder and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    16. Jugashvili
      Jugashvili
      I will refrain from passing judgment on anyone in this forum, as speaking my mind on them would hardly make me any friends.
      1. shiteatingnippledick, Broseph, anus_pounder and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    17. Kattze
      Kattze
      Are you really a Georgian? What do you think of Liberal?
      1. anus_pounder has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 18, 1920 (Age: 96)
    马克思主义者

Signature

არსებობს რამდენიმე ვერსია, თუ საიდან უნდა იყოს წარმოშობილი გვარი "ჯუღაშვილი". ერთ-ერთი ვერსიით ოსურად "ჯუღა" ნიშნავს "ნაგავს".
    东方红: A Hoi3 Communist China Ret's Pray
    Вперёд, Краснофлотцы! a Men of War: Red Tide Let's Play

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)