Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jrpgfan

1. Jrpgfan

Songs of Conquest - HOMM2-inspired turn-based strategy adventure game - now on Early Access

This just went on a 66% sale on Steam. Is it worth playing yet or should I wait until release?
  2. Jrpgfan

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

It depends on the enemies thermal vision. Its been a while since the last time I've played the game but iirc you can see it on the ui if you press alt(not entirely sure).
  3. Jrpgfan

Indie Four Horsemen of Incline - Underrail, Grimoire, Kenshi and KotC

Not saying you're wrong, but those were bad examples since they sell more because they're cheaper. AAA games are actually more expensive than indie games like the ones mentioned itt.
  4. Jrpgfan

Incline Revisiting Old Games (Again)

Not at all. It's a 4-players arcade machine btw. So for 3 to 4 player games the experience is gonna be even more different. Not that I'm not playing because of the "experience". It's because I don't wanna get burned out on some games before it arrives. I'm paying some good money for the thing...
  5. Jrpgfan

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Be careful around him. I heard he's a sex offender.
  6. Jrpgfan

This thread has me craving for retro games but I'm trying to hold until my arcade machine arrives. It's proving more difficult with each new post though. 90% of my yt feed rn is arcade or genesis/snes let's play videos. The wait is killing me. The fucker who's making my cabinet sure is taking...
  7. Jrpgfan

I don't think that's the case, considering more games are released today, I assume.
  8. Jrpgfan

I thought for a long time Prince of Persia was actually a Genesis exclusive because none of my friends with a snes had it. It's weird seeing someone thinking the other way around.
  9. Jrpgfan

Youtube recommended me a video of a Mega Drive game I used to play a lot and ended up being one of my favorites back then: When EA still made some good games. It's kinda sad they ended up being the pioneers of the decline of modern games.
  10. Jrpgfan

Comix zone is one of the best(if not the best) Beat em ups ever made. Beats me how it never got a sequel. It's a pretty unique game that excelled in both gameplay and visuals.
  11. Jrpgfan

A game that you guys didn't mention, probably because it wasn't even that popular, that I remember playing and enjoying a lot is ESWAT. I liked that game so much that I've managed to finish it multiple times at a very young age despite the game being regarded as very hard even for teenagers(it's...
  12. Jrpgfan

Nintendo Switch, the only console today making games which are games

I wonder what will be the reaction from ryujinx developers, if they're gonna stop working on the emulator too fearing a lawsuit from Nintendo aswell.
  13. Jrpgfan

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

We're on the Codex. I bet many people here do live like that. And IIRC, the protein tab they eat on the ship is probably healthier than the trash food sold today.
  14. Jrpgfan

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Are they trying to break Cleve's record for longest development time?
  15. Jrpgfan

Apparently developing for the Sega Genesis is a thing nowadays:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom