Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by John Yossarian

1. Game News Colony Ship Update #34: Combat Demo Update - New Screenshots

Just get felipepepe to make another Incline Trailer.
  2. Eyestabber's in-depth guide to DR/AoD mechanics

Great guide!! Going to give my hammer build another try with some tweaks, couldn't get past Emperor last time.
  3. Game News Age of Decadence Post-Release Update #1: 10,000 copies sold, upcoming updates and future projects

Are you thinking of going with AoD's binary result, where if you choose a line and fail, you can't choose it again? It might be worth considering a system where previous lines you have chosen affect the checks in future lines, for better or worse, and you can use the lines as many times as you...
  4. Game News Age of Decadence Post-Release Update #1: 10,000 copies sold, upcoming updates and future projects

The reasons VD is using to say "shouldn't" have existed for a while now, and they sure as shit haven't stopped him so far...
  5. Age of Decadence Released

^^ Very well said. I killed Darista precisely because she was going agains guild traditions like Hamza said, but I haven't fought him yet (although learning that I'd probably have to is not really a spoiler). I hope there's an option to explain to him why I did it, but considering my Assassin...
  6. Game News The Age of Decadence Released

Well yes, that would do it. I always make sure to have at least 8(i dont know if this is the cutoff btw) lore before I go tthere, regardless of build. I got 3 lore for free as a merc, then later didn't really need more combat skills so just kept upping lore and crafting for all the weird...
  7. Age of Decadence Post-Release Patch 1

Nice, btw how do people who got it through BMT get this update? Also this
  8. Murderous Psychopaths Needed!

Shit, that's how! I knew of about 20 or so more people I could have got, and there might have been a few quests i missed (e.g., I never found that Silvanus dude), but from that to 300? OTOH, most of the people you can kill through dialogue CS, you can also kill in combat, so I'm still a little...
  9. Murderous Psychopaths Needed!

Right before being used as a toothpick by Cthulu looking dude.
  10. Game News The Age of Decadence Released

"Knowing you it's going to take me 2 or 3 hours to prepare."
  11. Game News The Age of Decadence Released

VD next time insist on weekend release please, I'm falling sleep at my desk, good thing this is one the fridays when we don't do shit at work anyways. Can't wait to kill those Triarii tonight.
  12. Vault Dweller, when is Age of Decadence's "skill plateau moment"?

Your char dying from doing shit that doesnt make sense is a perfectly good answer to that question IMO.
  13. Vault Dweller, when is Age of Decadence's "skill plateau moment"?

It's always the same too. Only conclusion Ive gathered is that someone needs to make a dialogue conflict minigame that's as fun to try to beat as combat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom