Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by jimmy_pvish

1. jimmy_pvish

Dragon Quest XI

Shouldn't we change the title to include PC, too?
  2. jimmy_pvish

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2017: Results & Cool Graphs

rpgcodex is part of Illuminati confirm.
  3. jimmy_pvish

Decline Shit in RPGs that piss you off

Game that encourage grinding or design with grinding in mind. (thrown low level character to you at late game, you want to use them? then grind !!)
  4. jimmy_pvish

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Oh My Gosh !!! It's happen !!!
  5. jimmy_pvish

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Torment is JRPG
  6. jimmy_pvish

Living In Corporate Shadows: Let's Play (SNES) Shadowrun!

Very enjoyable read. Shadowrun SNES is one of my favorite console game, this LP bring back many memory.
  7. jimmy_pvish

MAFIA III - Yo Coonass prepare ta learn 'bout family in N'awlins

My stone age HD7770 can't play this game anyway. :kingcomrade:
  8. jimmy_pvish

NBA2k17 - The Ultimate Sports Rpg

There are "drawing foul" stats , the more you have, the more ref will calling foul in your favor. And for this game, there are not just nearly 100 different stats for how good each players are at each tasks. There are another 100+ "tendencies" stats, which tell how each players react in each...
  9. jimmy_pvish

People News Brother None is leaving Gamebanshee, joins InXile

tl;dr version 1. Jew mod post something and then edit it to be something else. 2. Brother None believe jew mod leaked super-sensitive top-secret information that water is wet Torment will go to console land before edit it out. 3. In卐ile blacklist codex and cancel our interview just 2 days...
  10. jimmy_pvish

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

:russiastronk: 10/10 лучшая игра
  11. jimmy_pvish

Anime VA-11 Hall-A Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Just finish this game. I'm kinda like it, story feel flesh and real (as much as jap animu inspire VN can be). Authors are really invest in characters back story and can told these stories without "throwing them at reader face" like many games of late (hello, SR:Hong Kong) When I play it, I...
  12. jimmy_pvish

In Progress Ravages of the Three Kingdoms XIII: Ningen's Dorama Part 2

"I will sheath my Blue Dragon in your body" :mixedemotions:
  13. jimmy_pvish

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII decides to LAH LAH to PC

Seem realistic enough in the era where you can make someone to kill his own adopt father by giving him a horse. And 1.5 month? why so long? Last time Liu Bei sworn to be brother with a convince murderer and a random butcher after talking to them for like 30 minutes.
  14. jimmy_pvish

Preview Tyranny Gameplay Snippets on Twitch E3 2016 Broadcast

Tyranny > does scale to your level
  15. jimmy_pvish

"DRPG" Stranger of Sword City

2 hours into the game. Still re-roll bonus point. :neveraskedforthis:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom