Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jasede

1. Jasede

Rpghq.org

Rpghq.org
  2. Jasede

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Well, given recent developments we already know he's into men.
  3. Jasede

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Rusty asked the administration to buy the Codex before, but was ignored as, I suppose, it was not considered a serious offer, or there was no interest.
  4. Jasede

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Last Sarkorians DLC releasing on March 7th

I dodged a bullet better than Ukrainian men dodge the draft!
  5. Jasede

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Last Sarkorians DLC releasing on March 7th

Well, I don't think so! The introduction is tedious and poorly written and the very first interactions are, too. Worse, the game instantly throws you into half a dozen pretty boring encounters. Maybe behind this terrible prologue there's a decent game but I don't have the stomach for it.
  6. Jasede

KickStarter Give Jason Liang a "pollfag" title

Oh I see, pollfag. I read polfag and was confused.
  7. Jasede

Rain World: The Most Complex Ecosystem in any Game

Honestly? Not that close. Knytt doesn't really have any enemies. But it's kinda similar in that exploration vibe. I'd say it's a 55%-65% match. Might not sound like much but that's how I see it. Similar but not exact vibes. What's your favorite Knytt Stories? I liked that Lovecraftian one...
  8. Jasede

KickStarter Give Jason Liang a "pollfag" title

Who? What? Why? Who is that? Who are you?
  9. Jasede

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Because of that. You may read the story here: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/the-truth-about-theodora-and-infinitrons-abuse.146080/
  10. Jasede

Lands of Lore - the Throne of Chaos

I just saw on GOG there's a Lands of Lore 3. I never even played 2, and wanted to do that. But do you know anything about 3? It's 100% under my radar.
  11. Jasede

Yeah but then I'd have to play Pozfinder: Wrath of the Retards and this horrific "boy I hope you love copy-pasted encounters and AI-generated writing" garbage made for people with a microbrain and an equally-sized dick. This game is so shit I pirated it twice just because I couldn't believe...
  12. Jasede

Why is Gothic series so culty?

Joined Jun 19, 2022 ResetEra not sending their best.
  13. Jasede

Why is Gothic series so culty?

You're retarded, touch grass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom