Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jack Dandy

1. Jack Dandy

Incline Dark Heart of Uukrul Discussion Thread

Any way to get in contact with her perhaps?
  2. Jack Dandy

Incline Grid Cartographer - Best Tool for Drawing Classic RPG Maps

Ahh, darn it! I'll just nab the Pro version off your site. Your fans have cyber-bullied me into obedience. Won't even wait for the sale. :smug:
  3. Jack Dandy

I swear I'll buy it if I find it useful! The pro version, even!
  4. Jack Dandy

Yo, is there still a Free version of this around?
  5. Jack Dandy

Vapourware Twinsen's Little Big Adventure - reboot from original creators

I am an absolute quivering little bitch for this series. Defined my childhood. So yeah, kind of hesitatingly excited about this!
  6. Jack Dandy

The Darkness Below: a retro CRPG in the making - now available on Early Access

Glad you made it through, man! Lookin great!
  7. Jack Dandy

Game News Monomyth now on Kickstarter

Backed for 35 yurobux. Dude showed his persistence across years, and the game looks sweet. I'll take my chances on it!
  8. Jack Dandy

Official 'dex Dwarf Fortress Thread

IS there any reference to the whole FPS death thing? Are they attempting any sort of multi-threaded optimization this time around?
  9. Jack Dandy

Thanks a bunch :D

Thanks a bunch :D
  10. Jack Dandy

Anime Ys series

In the Ys series, there are 3 games using the engine seen in Origings: Ys VI (Napishtim, Oath in Felghana, and Origins. Ys Napishtim was the first to use that engine, so it's a bit rough around the edges, but I think you'll still get a kick out of it. And Felghana is basically the best Ys game...
  11. Jack Dandy

Anime Ys series

I finally started playing and beat it on Nightmare mode the other day. Fighting through the post-game dungeon right now. The game was more fun than the other party games. The jump was pretty useless I suppose, but it still feels more natural here - and I missed it after Felghana. Also enjoyed...
  12. Jack Dandy

Official 'dex Dwarf Fortress Thread

Woah. DF with semi-modern UI. This is actually impressive!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom