Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jack Dandy
Reactions
1,325 6,915 3 83 387

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What can you tell me about Russian Jews? I've heard funny stories about them being very... Russian.
    Jack Dandy
    Jack Dandy
    I am one!
    Aside that, the stereotype is that Romanians are thieves. Not sure why though ;_; I ain't a thief!
    Aside that, we're pretty 'normal' afaik.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Well, given the way in which Israel was settled, I am guessing that there is a much greater degree of solidarity between Jews despite of background anyhow, especially if you are Ashkenazi (which I'm presuming you are, although there's also a much smaller historical Sephardi community in Romania). Do you speak Romanian or have you grown up monolingual?
    Jack Dandy
    Jack Dandy
    Nah, not a clue of Romanian. My folks speak it but I never caught up.
    And yeah, there is a pretty good solidarity.
    Although there's some conflict between Ashkenazi and Sephardim, I think it was more in the earlier years of Israel. Not so much nowdays, except for the silly racial 'taunt' here and there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom