Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ivan

1. Ivan

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Do the big creatures feel as spongey as in the first game?
  2. Ivan

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

I'll never have enough of these: http://kck.st/4a7DlK8
  3. Ivan

Incline Between Horizons - sci-fi detective adventure from the creator of Lacuna

That kind of reactivity really bothers me. It plants this small seed in my brain to want to try every noun for every character, not b/c I'm genuinely interested, but b/c it taps into some kind of OCD. Same kind of thing in JRPGs when they give NPCs unique dialogue for each world state. I'd much...
  4. Ivan

Incline Between Horizons - sci-fi detective adventure from the creator of Lacuna

excited for this. I really enjoyed Lacuna
  5. Ivan

Development Info Breath of Thunder Kickstarter Campaign with a Twist

that's one smart dude who reminds me that I am a tech dumb dumb
  6. Ivan

Nioh 2

Summing up my thoughts on my Nioh 2 experience. A had a much better time with Nioh 2 largely b/c the encounters felt easier to me. My favorite thing about Nioh 2 is the toolbox it offers you to do battle with. As I said before, I'm normally a one and done type of gamer, so once I finished the...
  7. Ivan

Anime List of games that are worth buying PlayStation 5 for

Returnal would be the only dead brainer for me. I loved Nex Machina and I hear this is a AAA version of that goddamn that Nex Machina soundtrack/visuals are so good, I'm itching to reinstall.
  8. Ivan

Shinji Mikami acquired by Bethesda

GOD HAND 2
  9. Ivan

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system" - coming April 10th

I had the same thought: sure wish there's a combat speed slider. Shit looks SLOW
  10. Ivan

What game are you wasting time on?

Nioh 2 - excellent hack and slash game with Diablo loot and bite sized levels. a boring story can make it a slog toward the endgame :4/5: Webbed - wonderful swinging mechanics brought down by heavy physic manipulation mechanics and puzzles (may return to this one) :2/5: Dread Templar - a...
  11. Ivan

Nioh 2

I'm curious to see how I'll feel after rolling credits on DLC 3. I'm usually a one and done type of gamer, unless I really, and I mean really, love the gameplay loop. I'm curious what itch people are still trying to scratch when going beyond NG. I mean, by that point, you've run through the...
  12. Ivan

Nioh 2

Funny, when I remember my time with Nioh 1 I strongly remember smashing my head against a wall (of its difficulty spikes), esp toward the end game and the DLC bosses. But with Nioh 2, I'm breezing by its endgame and DLC content. Most bosses take me just 1 or 2 tries but I'm still having a blast...
  13. Ivan

From Software Dark Souls 3

the dark souls 3 mod we've been waiting for (still waiting for DS1's Nightfall)
  14. Ivan

Nioh 2

thoughts on Nioh 2 after some ~10/20+hours. I'm someone who endured Nioh 1 more than I'd say I loved it. I 'm a stubborn gamer, comes from my "finish your plate" upbringing, so I grit my teeth and pounded my skills against the game until I finished it. Nioh 2 feels like it has a much shallower...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom