Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ItsChon

1. ItsChon

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

By what standard are you calling it mediocre? The humanoid enemies throughout Expedition are not boring, though I don't know if that's what you're referring to. I like the Spiders, with the Webbers pinning you down and shooting you from afar while the Creepers come to finish you up close. The...
  2. ItsChon

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

Is there a difference between 0.97a and a 0.97? Will there be more letters or will the next update be 0.98?
  3. ItsChon

KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

If you play the Prologue it should give you a good enough introduction to the game that you can start the main campaign and figure out the rest as you go along. I did a quick google search and I don't think it's available on a Tablet yet although it would work quite well in such a medium. Maybe...
  4. ItsChon

Incline Hollow Knight

I've done everything in the game except beat Pantheon Five and Absolute Radiance on Radiant. Every other boss in the hall is completed at Radiant and I also did the Path of Pain. I only did a few Pantheon 5 runs before I got burned out. Maybe one day I'll go back and finish it, but props to you...
  5. ItsChon

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

Only 0.98 and 0.99 left before I can try this game. Nice.
  6. ItsChon

Armor Sloping with Super Steel and high agility is a ton of fun. The hybrid playstyle of not being completely glass cannon but also still being mobile really changes how many encounters feel. I played a Combo Monk with PK if you're interested in a build.
  7. ItsChon

Deep Caverns has been changed a ton since then, so it's a lot less of an assfuck. Can skip a lot of shit, deal with Tchort, and then explore the remaining areas at your leisure.
  8. ItsChon

You're in for a great time. Post your build.

You're in for a great time. Post your build.
  9. ItsChon

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Glad to hear you're still alive! Hope things look up for you in the future and one day we'll get a chance to experience more of your great work.
  10. ItsChon

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

Lilura was great but her "review" of Underrail was laughable. Lost a ton of credibility after that and was relegated to colorful Codex autist with the occasional good take.
  11. ItsChon

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I have a few quick questions. Just to confirm, the game is fully finished and ready to play, right? What is the rough length of the game? How does the difficulty of the combat encounters compare to AoD and Dungeon Rats? What is the general consensus so far on the games overall quality...
  12. ItsChon

Styg is apparently considering a buff to Miniguns where as they rev up, the cost to burst will decrease. Should make them a lot more viable.
  13. ItsChon

Icewind Dale The Icewind Dale Series Thread

Severed Hand was a bit of a drag for me. I personally much prefer Dragon's Eye before it, and Dorne's Deep after it, with the ice area being okay. You should continue imo.
  14. ItsChon

Underrail: Heavy Duty - heavy weapons and high level mission DLC

Praise Styg for the new DLC. GotY candidate in all but name.
  15. ItsChon

One is already here...

One is already here. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/underrail-heavy-duty-heavy-weapons-and-high-level-mission-dlc-coming-november-1st.148437/ What more do you need?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom