Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Israfael

1. Israfael

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

You kinda need sounds for boss attack queues (like annihilation etc), otherwise you'd die or get stunned etc.
  2. Israfael

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3496784/page/1 Penance brand was nerfed approximately 10 times, I guess I won't kill ubers next league SSF this easily if I even play it (although it sounds really nice for SSF, basically Harvest level targeted item farming)
  3. Israfael

Tincture of perma-rage disagrees with you, it's much more powerful than most TWWTs (and i have one in SSF that was worth 100+ divs in trade) I've been running with two reservation charms (12% and 9%, as good as any major node on the tree and it's free), there is also charms that generate...
  4. Israfael

Incline Path of Exile II - isometric souls with loot (beta coming late 2024)

There is also "we buffed curses" in reality 'we nerfed your dps by half and removed the best curse that you had (and spent a lot of effort to get 3 curses running)', 3x nerf of RF and killing vortex alltogether this league (while keeping bow skillls unaffected or even buffed) etc. So it's not...
  5. Israfael

I think it was a concious choice, i thought boneshatter was pretty good? It looks like this guy just simply chose to play uber tanky zdps build for lolz
  6. Israfael

Have you like played d2? With Hammerdin / enigma sorc it was same or faster than here
  7. Israfael

I'd love to have more hp, but currentlly (and probably in principle) it's not possible to get much more (also, ranger is super-starved str/int-wise so i have to use big str/int nodes). Also, a notice to our anti-zoom friends, this actually makes gameplay very 'tactical' as basically everything...
  8. Israfael

Also, if some players complain about brick walls: sometimes you get lucky and you see this (or, rather unlucky as you've just spent 1.5k orbs on a bow that is really suboptimal, but it had good rolls so it'd had to do:| ), if you play spelll-like builds that scale off gem level / more sp%...
  9. Israfael

The new skill system seems to be sadly that, no more freedom, use the dev preapproved skill chains or else. If PoE1 was based around d2-like philosophy, PoE2 seems to be made for the D3/D4 and 'I play diabloids for the plot' crowd
  10. Israfael

Whiile people get something useful, i get this gem of a map:
  11. Israfael

Bricking a logbook :lol: Did you actually do sanctum? It's hard not to brick it, especially if you don't think when you press the buttons. Skipping one monster won't ruin any temple run, blight run (and it's the same thing as with any part of the game - there is no 0% guaranteed chance of...
  12. Israfael

Well, skip them then. Would you complain that 6-7 essence mob with nemesis mods (like 'cycling resistance' which is probably the thing you are talking about) assrapes you and runs faster than you? Turn off regen only works if you stand on the blue circle, if you are inside or outside of it...
  13. Israfael

Jonathan believes otherwise, and I also think if drop rate disparity is very high then substantial part of the playerbase will be more inclined to play SSF rather than trade (as trading is a hassle and, I think (as I've never traded in my time in PoE), you need trade-enabled tabs to trade properly)
  14. Israfael

Well, don't do those maps / reroll them, what's the issue? Everything has its limitations, it is not like that you get corrupted unidentified maps and die to reflect etc. RF is probably the most well rounded of them all, with single/dual curse setup there is at most 2-3 mods that are bad /...
  15. Israfael

Well, that's the crux of the current discussion 'le zoom is bad' here - some 'dexers believe that they deserve loot simply because they play the game, not because they applied some effort to get it (which can be either to get optimally geared or spend time to play it safe (defense-oriented...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom