Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Insane Psychic

1. Insane Psychic

GOG.com

It was alright, I liked the time travel mechanic, and you being able to loop back to the beginning if you messed up. It could be interesting, I guess.
  2. Insane Psychic

Post complete!

Post complete!
  3. Insane Psychic

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

This might have been asked before, and if so, my apologies, but is there a bug with the slayer's study target ability? I don't see the +1 to atk and dmg after studying a target. The study target effect is active on the enemy when inspecting.
  4. Insane Psychic

Pathfinder I got Skald build for Wrath

Alright, serious: I'm not sure what you're really going for with this guy, but it seems that your feats are a little bit of everything rather than going for something focused. I don't get the toughness choice, since you don't seem to be building the guy to be a front liner, but more of a...
  5. Insane Psychic

GOG.com

Exact same experience and favourite track, oh gentleman of refined taste. Maybe I should give it a whirl again. I loved the historical events.
  6. Insane Psychic

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

"Skill effects were not applied to non-hero agents. This was fixed." - So does this mean that the stats finally matter for your troops? One can only hope.
  7. Insane Psychic

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

I'll second that. I've bought innumerable keys on Kinguin too, and I've never had any problems.
  8. Insane Psychic

I think I saw that it gives like 1,2,3 experience depending on level, or something incredibly low like that. I think the Tweaks mod might give more.
  9. Insane Psychic

I agree. Although I have found decent 2-handers many times now, but it seems so damn random. I'll go into one city, and they'll have a ptichfork and a kitchen knife, 3 head wraps and some rags. The next one over has 20 pieces of armor and weapons in the 2000+ range.
  10. Insane Psychic

I think you get +1 per clan level.
  11. Insane Psychic

You hit that spot on, I think. The sheer amount of bugs I've seen until now (Quests not working correctly, perks not giving the listed benefit, stuff not being craftable, the attribute points only being gained every fourth level, despite it being listed as every third etc. etc.) as well as the...
  12. Insane Psychic

8 minutes left on the download. I really hope it'll be good.
  13. Insane Psychic

GOG.com

Short comment - I remember playing Tyrants of the Moonsea when it was a free cancelled premium module on the Neverwinter Vault. It was incomplete, since the author decided to stop working on it when Bioware cancelled the premium module program, but I still thought it was decent enough at the...
  14. Insane Psychic

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Sounds quite a lot like a Skyrim mod, I played a while back, although I forget the name. Edit: Heh, it was called The Forgotten City, quite literally. Made by the same guy it seems.
  15. Insane Psychic

Sovereignty - Possible larpfest meme LP of a B O R I N G game

Not at all, although I never got too much of that when playing, but I haven't touched it after the recent patches, where this seemed to become more of a problem (at least to my knowledge from the various semi-dead message boards where the game was discussed).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom