Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinitron's Recent Activity

1. Infinitron replied to the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

At least RPS came out with a newspost: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/04/27/expeditions-viking-out-today-the-raven-will-feast/

Apr 28, 2017 at 12:16 AM
  2. Infinitron Brofisted Sensuki's post in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

Giving it a good d1p. :takemymoney:

Apr 28, 2017 at 12:11 AM
  3. Infinitron replied to the thread Expeditions: Viking Reviews.

Tsk tsk, Metacritic ruined by Euros: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/expeditions-viking Where's the solidarity.

Apr 27, 2017 at 11:15 PM
  4. Infinitron rated hivemind's post Old in the thread Expeditions: Viking Release Thread.

is there a way to completely disable pointless stuff like foilage/weather by fucking around with some files?

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:45 PM
  5. Infinitron Brofisted NorthLurker's post in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

third

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:45 PM
  6. Infinitron Brofisted markec's post in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

First game to day 1 buy since, well I dont really remember, but it was very long ago.

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:44 PM
  7. Infinitron replied to the thread Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

[MEDIA]

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:04 PM
  8. Infinitron rated Lhynn's post :M in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

Nope, 0, nada, zilch. Their last game bored me to tears, it almost puts me to sleep. Considering my standards are really low thats...

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:03 PM
  9. Infinitron replied to the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

You haven't been paying much attention to this game have you [spoiler]

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:58 PM
  10. Infinitron rated Lhynn's post Old in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

Will you be able to use your chieftain in battles on this one? or has that retarded design choice where you cant be in a fight been...

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:57 PM
  11. Infinitron Brofisted Apan's post in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

Me too.

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:31 PM
  12. Infinitron replied to the thread Expeditions: Viking Release Thread.

Yeah, you can see right away that the game isn't super-polished. Why does adjusting the individual difficulty sliders also change the...

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:31 PM
  13. Infinitron Brofisted Rev's post in the thread Game News Expeditions: Viking Released.

Bought it.

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:24 PM
  14. Infinitron rated MicoSelva's post Disagree in the thread Game News Underworld Ascendant Update #35: One More Month.

I want to be wrong, but it kind of seems like feature creep will leave them without money and forced to abandon the project before they...

Apr 27, 2017 at 8:12 PM
  15. Infinitron rated Goral's post it is a mystery in the thread People News Leonard Boyarsky at SINFO 24 - A Life in Video Games.

Typical jew, you got the interview thanks to my nagging and you're butthurt about me being pessimistic, lol. Instead of being thankful...

Apr 27, 2017 at 7:43 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)