Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by InD_ImaginE

1. InD_ImaginE

KickStarter Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - From Suikoden creators

Eh while it's easy to say that this new stuff, the issue of Knight colonizing Natives has been a thing since Suikoden 3
  2. InD_ImaginE

Jinn Difficulty settings are: 1. Hard/Normal battle 2. Whether combat drops money or not (anti grind?) 3. Whether you can use consumables healing or not in Combat 4. Double HP/MP cost of skills 5. Inflation for the price So if you are looking for gameplay there are way to tweaks them, and...
  3. InD_ImaginE

It's one of those "Old JRPG Series, revived" and unlike Megaman (whose Mighty No 9 failed spectacularly) or the like, these series has always been about the word/story. Considering the writing team of the JP games are the creators/directors I assume it will be fine. These "KS from old JP...
  4. InD_ImaginE

Confirmed that XunityAutoTL works with the game The pain will be getting character names and official terminology (like Runes is called Lens here I think?)
  5. InD_ImaginE

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

In a way yeah, they are Snowball mechanics that pretty much prevent the enemies from getting back their advantage as at a certain point you wholeshale slaughter them through Heroic Action. That being said even without it, the game easily broke because just how OP certain stuffs are, including...
  6. InD_ImaginE

I backed this because I am a fan of Suikoden and the Japenis who made the series Unfortunate that "straight MTL level shit" of PSX Era is preferable to modern localization bullshit
  7. InD_ImaginE

I will just play it in Japanese with MTL at this point considering it is Unity Need a map out of Character Names tho, just to make it easier. I can live with MTL misgendering. Pain
  8. InD_ImaginE

Buildfag RPGs (aside from Diablo clones)

The Pathfinder games are more capable of buildfagging without resorting to broken stuff The fact that optimization ceiling is very hard and you can do silly stuff with it doesn't mean you need to "exploit" it's just problem with 3.5e based games
  9. InD_ImaginE

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

yeah in Vortex campaign you will piss the Lizards off by doing the quest and there will be Chaos spawn every milestone not having to fight over the Ritual Stone just makes Teclis startpos bad
  10. InD_ImaginE

There are slight bonus if you have Rising so I guess I will spend next week finishing that before jumping to this. Difficulty isn't something that I associate with Suikoden in general, but having a gameplay that's not completely pushover is nice I guess. Will try with Hard mode
  11. InD_ImaginE

The Wolf Among Us - Fables Telltale adventure game

Well good to know they are not kapput after deciding to make ESG Exclusive with IP nobody really cares about (The Expanse)
  12. InD_ImaginE

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

There will be lobby. Every certain amount of time you can do your turn just by loging in the lobby. Only after all players confirmed their order or when times runs out that the turn will be executed.
  13. InD_ImaginE

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

I am in. For game setting can I request Worthy Heroes? Dunno I just always feels unfair that some faction basically get 1 hero that's rather useless (Blood Hero for Kaliasa) while other factions have some amazing heroes. I am fine with Binding Diplo. The setting default is fine. Map gen I am...
  14. InD_ImaginE

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

14 Pretenders, 3 have fallen. Ubar and Kaliasa on the chopping block. Ur seems to also on its last leg. That left 8 major players left. I think Hellheim is currently having its cat eaten by Lobo Guards. But not sure if he has reserve. The force defending his fort was small. Maybe 7 left? And...
  15. InD_ImaginE

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

It certainly an interesting bunch of Monkey. Maybe I'll do some write up about what I think and some veteran here can point out some wrong logic or someshit. Indeed! And Diplo it is! Thing is in some way for Diplo to work you kinda need to actually have something to show as well, otherwise...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom