Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
InD_ImaginE
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2017 at 4:11 PM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 11 0
hopw roewur ne 8 0
Brofist 305 132
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 18 39
Agree 82 75
Disagree 18 5
incline 1 2
decline 1 1
Edgy 1 1
meh 3 1
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Rage 4 0
Despair 12 21
Thanks! 7 3
Prestigious 9 5
Salute 4 6
Informative 9 29
[citation needed] 4 1
Friendly 0 5
When words are not enough 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 15 0
Creative 2 0
butthurt 6 3
Racist 4 0
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 5 1
sheeple 2 0
cuck 30 0
it is a mystery 2 0
Old 4 0
M'lady 0 0
Bad Spelling 3 0
WTF am I reading 0 1
retadred 24 2
Shit 31 3
Excited! 4 3
Doggy 6 3
:M 10 2
M: 0 0
Balanced 0 0
Smug 0 0
Yuge! 2 0
Best Deal! 1 0
WTF!? 0 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 0 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 0 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 6 0

Stalkers 1

InD_ImaginE

Savant

Officially got my engineering degree. I can now sell my soul to our corporate overlord at higher price. Mar 8, 2017

InD_ImaginE was last seen:
Viewing thread Planescape: Torment EE is coming, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:11 PM
    1. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Officially got my engineering degree. I can now sell my soul to our corporate overlord at higher price.
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter, ManjuShri, Irenaeus and 4 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. J_C
        J_C
        Congratulations man!
        Mar 8, 2017
        InD_ImaginE has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. _____
        _____
        You go girl!
        Mar 8, 2017
        InD_ImaginE has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        How does $5 sound?
        Mar 8, 2017
    2. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      It ain't no hacking if it benefits me fam :lol:
    3. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Of course a riot broke up. Expected nothing less. Sigh.
      1. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        That mudslime butthurt in Indonesia?!
        Nov 4, 2016
      2. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        Yea, pillaging and chinese hunting on parts of the capital. The riot is also supposedly politically charged according to gov intelligence bureau. Most of it have been subsided though
        Nov 4, 2016
    4. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Country on vendetta against chinese and I am off on business trip to bumfuckistan. Hope I live to see the next day
    5. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      10 days into corporate life from comfy lab jobs in uni and I am tired already :negative:
      1. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Youll get used to it. Your soul is not an excessive price to pay for that.
        Oct 12, 2016
        Bumvelcrow has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. InD_ImaginE
        Oct 12, 2016
    6. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      We Facebook now.
    7. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      I spent my free time reading and posting on Codex instead of actually playing a game :(
      1. Pipemen and Dreed have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Irenaeus
        Aug 23, 2016
    8. PeachPlumage
      PeachPlumage
      Shia only have Prophet Muhammad (saws) and after him follow his Ahlulbayt (as) (Family)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        But they built golden big shrines for Ahlulbayt while Muhammad(PBUH) himself said spending money on building shrines for dead people is a foolish sin. :M
        Sep 2, 2016
      3. PeachPlumage
        PeachPlumage
        1. Hadith?
        2. Hadith Narrator?
        3. Chain of Narration?
        Sep 6, 2016
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        “If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.” (Sahih Bukhari)

There are plenty of Hadiths about this subject :M
        Sep 7, 2016
    9. Kazuki
      Kazuki
      I heard a words from the streets that you hate a Trump, why ?
      2. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        3. Too much ad hominem.
        4. That fucking hair.
        Aug 1, 2016
      3. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        1. I agree 2. We will see if he wins see the election, where's the loyalties he is truly lies. 3. I don't quite agree, but we will see. 4. Disagree, that hair is fucking awesome.
        Aug 1, 2016
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        If there is only one goos thing about Trump, it is his hair.
        Aug 1, 2016
        Kazuki has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Chinese girl complained that mosque call of prayer being too loud. In Indonesia. Got Buddhist temple burned off as a result. Fucking idiot.
      2. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        You are an idiot.
        Jul 31, 2016
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        tldr bow to majority
        Aug 1, 2016
        Irenaeus, Lambchop19 and Kazuki have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        I just remembered that Chinks trash their own Muslims constantly.

Chinks are wise.
        Aug 1, 2016
        Chaotic_Heretic and alkeides 2.0 have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    11. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      There are enough terrorist attacks these past weeks to fill up the news for a full year. Far-right is looking inevitable. World is shit. :(
      1. Dreed has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        Just see the Europe response to attack of yesteryear compared to today. People tolerance are getting understandably thin. And such response from the west, of course, is what radical Muslim wants.

It doesn't really have to be ISIS. Although how could it get so powerful is beyond me. But as far as I see, there is no way the world will be coming out better out of this year.
        Jul 27, 2016
        Kazuki has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Wyrmlord
        Wyrmlord
        alkeides 2.0 , Muslim is worried that Muslim terror attacks will lead to Marine Le Pen being elected, not that - well - that Muslims are doing terror attacks.
        Jul 31, 2016
        Chaotic_Heretic, Ellef, Lambchop19 and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Kazuki
        Kazuki
        The ISIS got this powerfull is because the west support it (mainly USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia). They create more profits beacause the instability on Middle East, at the expense of their european allies.
        Jul 31, 2016
    12. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Parents need to understand that punishment in good dose is good for your child. Otherwise you ended up with spineless entitled bastard.
      1. Kazuki, Pipemen and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Orobis
        Orobis
        Spare the rod spoil the child.
        Jul 25, 2016
      4. majamaja
        majamaja
        Come here, son.
        Jul 26, 2016
      5. root
        root
        punishment is the lot of all men; a child must be punished not so it'll learn to behave, but because it richly deserves it.
        Jul 26, 2016
    13. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Kudos for Senator Ted Cruz.
      1. SniperHF has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        His father (Cuban Communist Crypto-Jew) actually killed Kennedy.
        Jul 21, 2016
        Eyestabber and Excidium II have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        Sure, and Jew is secretly conspiring and controlling the world
        The allegation was made on basis of article made by a gossip website.
        And trump actually backpedalled later, saying "I am only referring to an article" or somesuch. He is only blowing things up to get vote.
        Jul 21, 2016
      5. alkeides 2.0
        alkeides 2.0
        Reminder that InD_ImaginE is Indonesian Moslem thus hates Trump.
        Jul 22, 2016
        The Brazilian Slaughter and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    14. InD_ImaginE
      InD_ImaginE
      Brexit actually result in Fed postponing increasing Fed Rate. The sentiment is actually good for my country economy. Hurray!
      1. Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. just janior pretty pretty please.
        just janior pretty pretty please.
        what is your country?
        Jun 29, 2016
      3. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        Indonesia
        Jun 29, 2016
    15. Lilura
      Lilura
      Pls vote for Chapter One if you played it!
      1. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        managed to actually rate it. Gave it 9/10. The NWN Vault confirmation got buried on my emails and I just have seen it this afternoon.
        May 18, 2016
  • Signature

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)