Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Iluvcheezcake

1. Iluvcheezcake

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Euh, in the description it says psi + 1, oO
  2. Iluvcheezcake

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

I get what you are aiming at, but i mean post lvl 10 choosing a +1 psi rating
  3. Iluvcheezcake

Owlcat_Eyler When can we expect psyker talent picking to be fixed, amongst other things? For example, while leveling the game does not recognize i took +1 psy rating and doesnt allow me to take that psychic scream aoe cone ability? Also, does Joint offence talent from operatives stack on all...
  4. Iluvcheezcake

Diablo IV

Its good.
  5. Iluvcheezcake

KickStarter Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - the latest tactical RPG from Trese Brothers - now available on Early Access

Kickstarter backer but will wait for full release. These bros deliver
  6. Iluvcheezcake

The Thaumaturge - supernatural RPG set in early 20th century Warsaw from Seven: The Days Long Gone devs

Playing it, fun so far. Also for those who are wondering, timed side quests expiration is linked to main quest progress, NOT number of days spent.
  7. Iluvcheezcake

Game News Ludus Mortis Released

Played it back when EA hit, was fun. Will give it a spin again soon. Good work
  8. Iluvcheezcake

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I liked it, had over 500 hours of fun with it with all the iterations during EA and release. It tickled my minmaxxers and completionist autism. Do i agree with all the dev decisions and directions for the game, ofc not, but hey
  9. Iluvcheezcake

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Skill points pretty much (besides feats) are the meat of the game, both in n out of combat. Cheating on them makes baby Jesus cry
  10. Iluvcheezcake

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Phyre is Caine actually, after he exited his cave and transitioned. Troon Caine, Phyreeee
  11. Iluvcheezcake

RTS Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance - Future Wars Terminator RTS

They nailed the setting and atmosphere. You still got your terminators, they are just called Rev-6 now ;)
  12. Iluvcheezcake

RTS Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance - Future Wars Terminator RTS

Playing on Realistic, getting my ass whooped. The game so far is fucking amazing!
  13. Iluvcheezcake

X-COM XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen Expansion Thread

Agris m8, do not skip WotC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom