Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Iluvcheezcake
Reactions
538 2,247 4 61 7 17

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not to clog other thread, id just list games i played to help with comparison:
    contra
    mario
    underworld ascendant
    tome
    f2
    Iluvcheezcake
    Iluvcheezcake
    Hm, ok. Think F2 where you control 6 guys, but perks give you additional types of attack (single, aoe). Mobs do not have excessive HP, and turns go fast.
    Iluvcheezcake
    Iluvcheezcake
    Oh and in turn based you can use magic properly for cc and aoe (since they do not move on your turn)
    You seem upset :D. Typical alt with one-liner posts only.
    Iluvcheezcake
    Iluvcheezcake
    Not really, i find this amusing since it was obvious i (unintentionally) got to you - you purposefully searched for my posts and tagged em as retardred, so i responded in kind. Was kinda fun tbh :)

I will let you keep guessing who's alt this is, or is it an alt at all?
    Hmmmm....
    Bocian
    Bocian
    It's an alt of an alt.
    Vegan cheesecake with tofu actually tastes like cheesecake. I commend this recipe to the house.
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Cheese has feelings too. Think of the children.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom