Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by illuknisaa

1. Soys Row 2022

Well I was morbidly curious and I lasted 30 minutes. For some reason the audio mixing is insanely bad. The tutorial starts with you attacking some gang hideout and there is barely any sound. Only my character and another npc sound normal everything is just muted. Gunfire, explosions, jet engines...
  2. Epic rapid fire free games xmass 2023.

Wasn't last time Death Stranding? I'm pretty sure they have never given a good game.
  3. What game are you wasting time on?

I played through Ass Greed syndicate which I got free from some Ubisoft giveaway. It honestly felt like the whole game was made by a committee. Everything was so formulaic. I think the only positives the game has is visuals and I liked the "secrets of london" puzzle (basically you hunt for...
  4. Decline MTG: Commander Format is Awful

Commander is really the only way I play mtg so I might be a bit biased. I think edh is at it's best when you play with like minded people. Lot of the issue with power level and other nonsense. I think this is why cedh kinda works better as a format because it naturally seeks like minded people...
  5. KickStarter Pathologic 2 (AKA Pathologic remake)

Pathologic 2 is one the best games released in the last decade.
  6. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

I don't think elex is that bad. Main problem with combat seems to be the lock on system that restricts your movement. If you disable it most problems go away.
  7. Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

I really don't get the excitement for DD2. The first one had some cool ideas but majority of the game was very grindy and filled with dull quests. I mostly played as a big sword class and it really showed many problems with the vocation system. Any airborne enemies I basically couldn't deal with...
  8. Kenshi - open-ended sandbox RPG set in a desert world

The real secret to winning Kenshi is to get your guys cyber legs and crossbows.
  9. Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

There are actually two spots with hazard gas (near film director is one spot) but sticky gun is a tool you unlock much earlier and is a far better tool for getting stuff out of gas.
  10. Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

Sprays don't do anything. Sprays only protect containers not cargo or equipment. Timefall only damages equipment (and materials) not cargo.
  11. Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

This sounds cool but also pointless. Only gear that matters and can erode is your boots so all you gotta do take a 5min walk from junk dealer to distro center and make new boots. You can just leave your stuff at junk dealer and get new gear. Mules dont even aggro if you dont have any cargo (its...
  12. Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

I only have the normal version free from epic and what I've seen director's cut it doesn't add anything meaningful but it adds silly stuff like this:
  13. Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

The worst part about the game is the more you play the more you learn about mechanics that don't matter.
  14. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

I remember playing this game when I was a kid.
  15. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Morrowind was a jojo reference after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom