Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by IlkuWarrior

1. What's your favorite city builder?

Caesar III, SimCity 4, and at the moment, Townscaper
  2. Game News Obsidian Reveals 'Project Eternity' - Kickstarter Live

Someone needs to suggest that every third stretch goal should be "More people doing Bug Testing and QA".
  3. Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

Hey, what's the name of this mod, since the link is giving me an error?
  4. Would overlooking voice acting be a big no-no today?

I think there is a minimum effective dose for VA, and that it is different from game to game. For example, in Blizzard's RTS games, Warcraft and Starcraft, the bit of spoken dialogue that the units have give them a huge amount of character that they otherwise would not be communicated and...
  5. Will YOU try KOTOR Online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9inifj6N1UU More like World of Star Wars, amirite? The combat looks very banalshitboring.
  6. Civ V release dates and civilizations

You can't point out one reason only why Rome fell apart, but the change in economic relations (slavery to early feudalism type labor) is certainly a large factor, since this required political (civic) and even cultural changes, which all adds to instability.
  7. If I gave a fuck about Blizzard games, I'd be pretty pissed.

A short history of Activision Blizzard or how B.Net 2.0 came to be
  8. Vapourware Daggerfall Unity isnt Vaporware

I'm just going to chime in to say great work, good sir! You've got the will, the talent and a worthy goal. A rare combo indeed :D
  9. Nox: Opinions?

Fun game, worth a spin.
  10. Breakable items, is it ever a good idea?

I think it would make sense in some detailed crafting system. As in: you're making a gun, and you have the choice of making it more powerful, at the cost of durabilty, or vice versa, etc...
  11. World of Goo - you name the price

Well I paid full price for this game, and I rarely do that... But I'd say it's worth 15$ There is so much good game design in this game, I'd force every game developer out there to play it...
  12. Dragon Age - Second Novel: The Calling

Do the pages of the book bleed while you read them, or are they not mature enough?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom