Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ikarinokami

1. ikarinokami

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Released

The game is good. finished it. it has a warhammer 40k appropriate level of difficulty. I don't i like that you can't miss shots though. I know everyone complains about the RNG in x-com2, but the RNG is what makes it interesting to me. so if you ever yearned for a non RNG xcom2, well this is it...
  2. ikarinokami

I thought Pathfinder was better...

Well you don't have to do that ending, you can romance the queen, save the queen, and then ascend with the queen and live as god's forever. you can also choose to say f it, not my problem and leave it open.
  3. ikarinokami

I thought Pathfinder was better...

You don't say which ending you got, there are many variations on the angel ending. You didn't state what you didn't like about the writing. Please redo this post properly, you are giving criticism a terrible name.
  4. ikarinokami

Game News Solasta: Crown of the Magister Released

I did notice that, but that's just catering to the widest audience of your game. the actual narrative of the game. and storyline is pretty much woke free.
  5. ikarinokami

I'm not sure where the woke narrative is coming from, I didnt recall any wokeness in the game .
  6. ikarinokami

5E is lacking in the crunch department for my tastes, but the game is good. not quite as good as TOEE, but definitely the best D&D licensed since TOEE.
  7. ikarinokami

very good game, love the interface. seeing the die rolls, makes it so much better.
  8. ikarinokami

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker Kickstarter Update #74: Turn-Based Mode Beta

The game is spectacular with the turn -based mod. It's definitely not a slog, and is actually much easier to play in TB. As was pointed out, the underlying systems are designed for turn based, so the RTwp orginal encounter design doesn't affect much because 90% of the game uses the orginal...
  9. ikarinokami

Game News IGN Expo 2020: Wasteland 3, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, The Waylanders

having finished pathfiner kingmaker a second time with only turn based mode, it's actually very fast and so much more enjoyable. martials are more fun, casters are more fun, it's just a way better playing game with turn based mode on, it's not even arguable.
  10. ikarinokami

Community RPG Codex Top Non-RPG PC Games RESULTS!

It well known that he had almost nothing to do witht hat game. much like Civ 2, smac is pretty much all Brian Reynolds
  11. ikarinokami

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 Points: 1. Crysis 2. Freespace 2 3. Civ 2 4. SMAC 5. X-Com 2 3 points: 1. Warhammer 40K dawn of war 2. Warhammer 40K dawn of war 2 3. undying 4. no one lives forever 2 5. XIII 1 Point: 1. unreal 2. Remember me 3. Mirror's edge 4. Princess maker 2 5. NBA 2K14 6. Need for speed shift 7.Blood...
  12. ikarinokami

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #29: Shaman Class, Camellia the Spirit Hunter

This post doesn't really make any sense, As all these classes are present in the pathfinder game and it's doubtful the developers would actually make a new pathfinder class. Unless you mean its a class that appears as a mod, of course that doesn't make any sense either since you are going to...
  13. ikarinokami

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous now on Kickstarter

backed of course, but this time I'm going to wait for the turn base mod
  14. ikarinokami

Game News Owlcat Games' next RPG is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

I enjoyed playing that adventure path, I've been playing dungeon and dragons since 1985, so I love the old school adventure paths, like wrath, and giantslayer. I also enjoyed playing, reign of winter, council of thieves and curse of crimson throne. I don't need to play evil character, or some...
  15. ikarinokami

Game News Owlcat Games' next RPG is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Pathfinder mythic is different than D&D epic. a 5th level character could have mythic levels in pathfinder. Wrath of righteous is definitely one of the best adventure paths. Enjoyed the first, but this time I am definatly going to wait for the Turn based Mod before I play this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom