Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Igor

1. Filler, bunny?

Daggerfall is the western mountain of dogshit below the human. That beautiful it is the gambling of Japan RPG perfection with it does not compare. To be long the emperor has lived!
  2. So how's Darghul coming along?

So how much longer is it going to take? Will we see it before 2009?
  3. So how's Darghul coming along?

I also have a question about mines. You mentioned that eventually mines will become exhausted. So what happens if you exhaust all the mines in the game? How will you get more materials to make more stuff? Or will there always be some way to aquire more materials even after the mines are gone, by...
  4. So how's Darghul coming along?

Hey wolf, if it's not too late to add new features there's something i've been thinking about that i feel was missing from Teudogar. And that's the ability to train your skills in other ways than simply using them (for example walking around with lots of stuff to increase strength). I think it...
  5. So how's Darghul coming along?

So how about my idea where you make a thread and post regular updates in it? That would be really great.
  6. So how's Darghul coming along?

I know i ask this question a lot, but i need to know :) So how is the game coming along? Will it be done soon? You should start posting regular updates on how the game is progressing and how much you have left to do in a thread in this forum. That way we'll all get a better idea of how much...
  7. Darghul suggestions

So when is it going to get released? I can't wait any longer.
  8. Darghul suggestions

Actually, that's wrong. He was originally planning a late 2004/early 2005 release. And the reason for its delays isn't because of bugs, but because he was originally planning on just porting the original darghul code from the DOS version and make an upgraded windows version using the Teudogar...
  9. Darghul suggestions

Oh yeah, i just thought of something i thought i'd ask. In Teudogar, you basically had no use for money once you had bought everything you needed. You had no running expenses like paying for food or shelter, since food was free and you could sleep anywhere. You should make it so that in Darghul...
  10. Darghul suggestions

So when exactly can we expect the game? You said early 2007. Does that mean January?
  11. Darghul suggestions

If you add spices, could you add really expensive ones (in medieval terms) like cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and so on, like the ones that came to Europe from the East and cost a fortune. I read somewhere that just a few pounds of eastern spices during the Roman and medieval era were worth the...
  12. Darghul suggestions

I just had another great idea. Instead of you making all the different products Wolf, why don't you just add all the raw materials and ingredients that i suggested, and then make all the products easily moddable by having all their data stored in text files! Just make it so that each product has...
  13. Darghul suggestions

I like your trading system idea Wolf, but if it's not too much trouble, could you add other transports instead of just mules? Like horses and donkeys and carts of different sizes. A small cart would only need one 1 animal, while a really large one could need up to 4. And also let you drive the...
  14. Darghul suggestions

So what about my trading idea? Are you gonna put it in? And the professions that don't rquire any starting capital, like street performer, bard, artist and so on? These would be good if you get robbed and lose all your stuff and money and have no money saved to replace your stuff. Then you could...
  15. Darghul suggestions

That was me i forgot to log on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom