Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Idiott

1. Idiott

KickStarter Homeworld 3 from Blackbird Interactive - coming May 13th

They did. I think every ship that you could dock to could refuel.
  2. Idiott

KickStarter Homeworld 3 from Blackbird Interactive - coming May 13th

I was cautiously optimistic but after playing the demo I'm very concerned. UI is ass. It literally looks like it was made for mobile. You also can't see shit. Class icons aren't a toggle in game, you need to enable that in the menu. You have no idea which units are currently selected, even when...
  3. Idiott

Conan Exiles - Funcom strikes again

So instead of rescheduling the vacation to after the patch (which they've been hyping for a few weeks now) is done and the game is at least somewhat stable and not a complete broken mess, let's fuck off for a month and get to it later. Sound logic. They could release a stream of hotfixes...
  4. Idiott

Completed Everlasting Summer - Soviet Waifus, It's Heaven [NSFW]

I have no idea. It's a meme game. I only played this because of the Soviet theme, as opposed to the usual. The setting would be familiar to anyone liginf east of Germany. I expected more of that than there is in the game. Main character was bland and annoying and it's very simplistic even...
  5. Idiott

Conan Exiles - Funcom strikes again

Apparently the huge patch (fixing "over 500 issues", including some damn gamebreaking bugs) that was slated for this week will be deployed in September... Because they go on vacation. :retarded:
  6. Idiott

Armored Warfare: World of Tanks formerly from Obsidian

Russians only work on what Obsidian developed in the fiirst place, so maybe there are legal reasons for that? Also, you can't use your old account to play using Steam and there is no way to link them, so Steam is only good for the new players. Genius.
  7. Idiott

Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Following the two screens with Cora I found the UI designer's gallery: https://www.behance.net/gallery/51952829/Mass-Effect-Andromeda-User-Interface-Design Looks like the early concept for Sara was diverse enough:
  8. Idiott

They are going to milk it for as long as they can, people STILL buy shit for this game.
  9. Idiott

http://www.mmorpg.com/armored-warfare/news/art-of-war-expansion-preview-headed-to-steam-on-november-10th-1000046204
  10. Idiott

Ostriv: build an 18th century potato town

There, fixed the title to be broad enough to cover all those.
  11. Idiott

Ostriv: build an 18th century potato town

https://ostrivgame.com/home/ This is currently in closed beta stages and made by one guy, but it may be interesting if it's released.
  12. Idiott

No Man's Sky

I wouldn't call buying NMS "investing".
  13. Idiott

Destiny 2

There's free open beta available throuch blizz client (29-31 August). Not much content but if it's indicative of a final product, it will suck. Apparently you can connect a controller to your PC to get an "aim assist" that locks on enemy head when using keyboard and mouse too, also in pvp.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom