Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Horus

1. Horus

Feyd Rautha There can only be one Horus. We have dueled to death on 2006 and decided with...

Feyd Rautha There can only be one Horus. We have dueled to death on 2006 and decided with blood. I am the sole survivor of this lineage. +M
  2. Horus

Lady Error I had to give up posting in any thread my friend. Life hits hard... Submerging me...

Lady Error I had to give up posting in any thread my friend. Life hits hard... Submerging me into issues too many to count. My dex soul is still lurking inside me though, fondly remembering the time spent here with all you lunatics :) Sometimes seeking solace in here to rest my restless...
  3. Horus

Would you encourage a kid to become a real gamer?

Sign him to codex. We will open his eyes to truth. :mhd:
  4. Horus

What game are you wasting time on?

Try hardcore mod. You'll be lucky to even get past little tribe stage.
  5. Horus

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

This is worth watching if only for seeing the change in GLA's terrorist bomber:D
  6. Horus

In Progress Let''s Play: The X-COM Files 0.5.2b Alpha! BLIND! ITS BAAAACK!!

Cannon Fodder no:127 Horus reporting for duty.:salute: Please make me a Heavy weapon kebab.
  7. Horus

Review Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Launch Trailer and Reviews

YOU CAN'T STOP PROGRESS!!!
  8. Horus

Question abour nvidia ideas.

There is some good dank trolling going on here, let me eat that bait too. When your company gets big enough and dominate the upper end of the market you don't stop there. You expand and diversify your products to dominate the rest of the market. This is done for two main reasons from my...
  9. Horus

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Oh boy our first Traitor. I am excited.:russiastronk: Create a mining camp far from the main base and send Draad there to clean snow for 7 days at least. We can call it operation "cleaning gulag".
  10. Horus

Best character creators?

Oblivion:thumbsup:
  11. Horus

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Kalin, we need a secret police to combat possible traitors amidst our ranks and who is better than the psychotic man with a big club to lead?
  12. Horus

Gaming Crisises

Remember that time, when you were a kid and waiting for school end so you can just run home to play your favorite games until midnights? Yeah those times have gone. Gaming is like chasing the dragon that is called your first best game, you always try to reach that feeling but no matter what...
  13. Horus

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

That niglet made tons of money from his spending on stupid shit.:dealwithit:
  14. Horus

Which Mount & Blade to buy?

Try mods. Especially Brytenwelda if you are history fag or Prophesy of Pendor if you want to play in low fantasy setting with much better balanced elite units.or try Nova aeastas to get into renassaince era. For me warband and M&B is about trying mods by community until you get bored by one and...
  15. Horus

Which Mount & Blade to buy?

Can you explain to me what makes rpg game a game with rpg game? What does game mean and what is play? What does RpG means and what does it have to with games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom