Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by holla_cabezas_de_mierda

1. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Classified: France ’44 - French Resistance turn-based tactics

gears tactics was awesome. Hope they make a sequel.
  2. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Baldur's Gate Larian is moving away from D&D, no BG3 DLC or BG4

This is great news. I have never enjoyed a single game they have made, despite being tricked into buying almost all of them. The only reason I got suckered into buying BG3 was because it was based on Dungeons and Dragons and BG and I hoped it would constrain some of their more rambling...
  3. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

RTS Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance - Future Wars Terminator RTS

I don't know how you could stand to play the game on realistic at all..lol I tried for while, but the constant save scumming. I just don't have time for that, I probably suck too, but it was much more fun when I turned it down.
  4. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Incline Dominions 6

I have 4th edition, maybe this was answered somewhere earlier in the thread but skimming through I did not see it.. Is there any reason to upgrade from 4th to 6th? Is it worth the cost do to so?
  5. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

I think they already plan and are working on DLC's, from reading Slitherine forums
  6. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

infantry is hard for the enemy to kill it seems like so far, they target vehicles pretty quick.
  7. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

KickStarter Stolen Realm - low poly turn-based tactical RPG

anybody play this? can't tell if it is good or sucks
  8. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Classified: France ’44 - French Resistance turn-based tactics

In the Demo the stealth and stealth kills (kinfe) felt super OP to me, you could stab guards left and right and guards 10 feet away would not even aware and you could go back into hiding and take out endless Germans with just your knife. I don't have a problem with the idea of stealth kills...
  9. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Warhammer Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin - AoS RTS

I could be totally off here because I don't actually play multi-player, I hate it, and I am older, but regarding that whole discussion previously up thread I sort of get the feeling that younger people THINK they like multi-player way more than they actually do. They demand it in every game...
  10. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Quarterstaff - Tyranny-looking "turn-based action strategy" game from Obsidian's Matt MacLean currently in Early Access

OMG, is that the reason why? That is depressing, because it does not seem like it is something that is reversible really, given modern sensibilities and desires.
  11. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

Quarterstaff - Tyranny-looking "turn-based action strategy" game from Obsidian's Matt MacLean currently in Early Access

I never played Tyranny, but just the graphics in the screenshot look good, better than most RPG's released today and its nearly a decade old. Why have isometric RPG's seemed to mostly declined in comparison visually or at least not got any better? Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2 while not being...
  12. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

I can't tell the difference, but I am not some sort of Terminator Lore nut. Of course I know Sky Net etc, but the game seems like its in the same ol' universe as the original Terminator Movies really...
  13. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

this game is hard, but it is fun. I honestly have no idea how anybody plays on the hard level and completes it. Congratulation, maybe I will get there, but I can't be re-loading that much...lol
  14. holla_cabezas_de_mierda

agree w/ pathfinding and some of the commands. I bought the game last night and played a couple hours, I love the atmosphere. I think they are dedicated to keep enhancing the engine and adding more campaigns I think, they won't abandon it I feel like-- I hope some of this gets improved, but I...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom