Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by HitPepper

1. HitPepper

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - now with lootbox drama

It's decent, but I feel it was a step down from BF4. Then again, I'm a big fan of customization and BF4 let you choose even the grip and muzzle of your weapons. I know you can't have holographic sights on WW1 rifles, but if you've got black men fighting in the german and austrian armies, why not...
  2. HitPepper

You can't have a ship named Slave I, that's racist.
  3. HitPepper

Aren't most flash based MMOs free (to start, at least) though? It's hardly an issue with rolling the dice inside f2p crap because who cares, you downloaded that Candy Clash Champions Saga shit for free, but having the same mechanics inside a full priced game is too much.
  4. HitPepper

Hopefully someone who is not a fucking government will step in and end this lootbox crap. Remember online passes? Also could someone tell the press that the hero costs are not the real issue, the fact that the star cards that can completely change how you play a class and are broken as fuck are...
  5. HitPepper

I got a free trial for the Origin Access thing (which gets you 10 hours of BF2) and yeah, it's really sad that they managed to make a beautiful, fun game which sadly has the lootbox-based progression strapped on. They could have just made lootboxes give you cosmetic stuff and XP/credit buffs...
  6. HitPepper

Tangential, but still relevant. This is the future. Unless something radical happens, like the ESRB/PEGI stepping in to stop rampant lootbox gambling in non-f2p shit (which they already refused to do), or a government going in with a power tool where a scalpel should be used.
  7. HitPepper

Here comes the EA defense force, from a guy that has only made one decent game and a garbage walking sim, but is always brought up as an "indie darling" Thread is all about how the poor publisher has to make money somehow while keeping the $60 tag. Are you fucking kidding me
  8. HitPepper

LawBreakers - Cliff Bleszinski's failed multiplayer shooter

I gave it a chance and played during the free weekend. Fuck. Who the hell thought this shouldn't be a f2p game?
  9. HitPepper

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

Oh, right, it's not out till next year. Dunno why I thought it was coming this december.
  10. HitPepper

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

Where's my PC version? Where's my FFXV+FFXII remaster bundle? Fucking god dammit.
  11. HitPepper

JRPG choice tunes from choice OST's thread <3

I know it's a remix compilation and there's some non-RPG music there, but it always takes me back. Also did Metal Max have the best sprites or does one of the Romancing games get that award?
  12. HitPepper

Diablo 3 - Reaper of Idiots

You have to do a couple of things to get the full set (kill T2 Kulle, clear GRift 20), but yeah you do get 2 pieces when you hit 70.
  13. HitPepper

I'm pretty sure they did something, because last time I dove hard into a season I had to do a lot of Master before being able to step into T1.
  14. HitPepper

When the hell did they change the greater rift keystone drop rate? I don't recall having this much of an issue finding a gem of ease last season.
  15. HitPepper

Games Workshop 7th Ed

Yeah, it's one of the first things that's mentioned in the tutorial videos I've been watching. Can't wait to start but I may need a slightly larger brush, and everyone's going crazy out there because christmas so I'm waiting till the fuss dies down a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom