Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Hevnknekt

1. Hevnknekt

Trigger the codex with a statement.

The reason why you hate on Skyrim so much, is because it's like a low-grade slut that you're attracted to against your will and against your better judgement. Your hatred comes from a deep sense of guilt and shame. These self-loathing feelings are intensified once you realize that the slut you...
  2. Hevnknekt

Thot button

I'm only posting here periodically. How am I supposed to correctly identify thots, when oldfags are deprived of the means to indicate them for me? :rpgcodex:
  3. Hevnknekt

The Witcher Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Gwent expansion turns into standalone RPG

Gwent died for this. :dead: Btw. KevinV12000, your save files are stored here (consider making periodic backups): \AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED\Thronebreaker\SaveData
  4. Hevnknekt

Decline Why do MMOs suck so much?

Am I hopelessly naive for having a little bit of faith that 'Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen' and 'Camelot: Unchained' won't be two pieces of filth? Probably, but I've been keeping an eye on them and like what I've heard so far. Well, eyes don't hear, but you know what I mean.
  5. Hevnknekt

Cooking sub-from gone from Library

Sounds like the forum equivalence of multiculturalism. I wonder what group of people are promoting that, and if they might have an agent on the Codex staff. Such a person might even have a strong aversion to the main kitchen appliance used for cooking, for whatever 'historical' reason. If only...
  6. Hevnknekt

Incline Nature forum

I'm contributing! :happytrollboy:
  7. Hevnknekt

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

CDPR fucked us over so hard with Gwent that all their former games feel dead to me now. :dead:
  8. Hevnknekt

I've finally learned to appreciate Gothic.

Risen 3 actually had a very decent end map, and perhaps the least terrible final boss fight of any PB game. Alas it was ruined by how terribly unbalanced the game was (zero mid-end game challenge despite handicapping yourself), and the horrifically underwhelming ending cutscene.
  9. Hevnknekt

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Face it men, you're never going to become this pleased with yourselves.
  10. Hevnknekt

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

This beard mod is actually decent for a Berserker character.
  11. Hevnknekt

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Let's say I wanted to play a Lawful Evil character in this game. Would I be able to do so intelligently, or are evil characters mostly destined to be low-grade puppy-kicking bullies who's missing out on quests?
  12. Hevnknekt

ATLAS - sandbox pirate MMO

I gave it a shot and have actually been enjoying it. Feels like such an unregulated anarchic mess of a game. Can be as autistic and offensive as I like. :love:
  13. Hevnknekt

I blame you.

I blame you.
  14. Hevnknekt

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

I don't have any games to play now, so I'm considering giving PK a try. Those companions are such a turn-off though, seems like they've been carefully designed by SJWs who want to cover all their bases. The only ones who seem potentially decent at first glance are Harrim, Jubilost, and Jaethal...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom