Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by HeroicBloodshed

1. HeroicBloodshed

I will bring buttons back

I will do it if you confirm the removal will be for atleast 6 months.
  2. HeroicBloodshed

If someone already made the argument I can read it myself, and respond if I disagree. Posting :retadred: isn't an argument, and enables retards to have a say without adding new arguments and putting themselves on the line. They negatively affect posting by enabling button-whoring and by giving...
  3. HeroicBloodshed

The problem isn't that some people can hide buttons, it's the changes it makes to posting habits and who the site attracts. It's that the codex is less a discussion board and more some kind of social media analogue. People are less posting to talk about shit with mates but instead trying to make...
  4. HeroicBloodshed

Fuck buttons. Hope they never return. Buttons have drawn a ton of button harvesters to the site, losers who post shit obviously trying to garner :funny: or :hopwr: or whatever the fuck ratings. Hopeless attention-seekers that don't actually add to interesting threads, and often derail them. In...
  5. HeroicBloodshed

Codex Public Library

It's easier to just click on the last page and look for new posts when browsing on mobile.
  6. HeroicBloodshed

Hey my N-word, just wanted to give a shoutout. I hope we can smoke a lot of illegal stuff in the...

Hey my N-word, just wanted to give a shoutout. I hope we can smoke a lot of illegal stuff in the future, maybe when my parents are not home.
  7. HeroicBloodshed

Codex Public Library

Actually it's so fucking annoying to log in every time I want to browse the library. Just get the mods to stop being so lazy.
  8. HeroicBloodshed

Codex Public Library

Over 9000 hours in photoshop btw
  9. HeroicBloodshed

Subnautica: Released (SPOILER WARNING past Post #1)

This was a REALLY great game. The exploration, atmosphere and immersiveness beat anything I've played in years. That being said finding out what the soyboy main character looked like retroactively ruined the game for me:
  10. HeroicBloodshed

In Progress Shadowrun 2072

Great so far. The next act is coming soon right?
  11. HeroicBloodshed

Grimoire Thread

I would rather grimoire was never released than my precious vault-co shut down. WHY CLEVE, WHYYYYYY :negative:
  12. HeroicBloodshed

Vapourware Spire of Sorcery - turn-based RPG where you play a party of runaway mages - abandoned in Early Access

So heroes of might and magic with only one base and tactical combat removed. :decline: Some other aspects look interesting but I hope the game isn't a gutted heroes of might and magic with extra CYOA.
  13. HeroicBloodshed

An Interview with DarkUnderlord (Complete -- sort of)

DarkUnderlord do it mang.
  14. HeroicBloodshed

Possible Horror RPG With Renovated Grimoire Engine

Could be decent. A horror rpg probably wouldn't work so well with huge parties, cutting down party size would be smart and allow the viewport not to be tiny as in grimoire. Also atmosphere is everything in such a game. Contracting a single artist with a consistent art style would be better than...
  15. HeroicBloodshed

KickStarter Piranha Bytes Proposal (subforum) of 2017

Opening a new subforum would be a headache for DU. He needs people assigned to moderate/take responsibility for it, make sure it doesn't trigger rpgcodex autists, blah blah blah. You should create an actual proposal like: Dear DarkUnderlord, I am very passionate about the dark arts. If you were...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom