Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Hapax Legomenon

1. Hapax Legomenon

Game News Obsidian's new game is The Outer Worlds, a first-person sci-fi RPG set on a corporate space colony

Trailer is sheer marketing glitz that's meant to be flashy and even kind of gay (just like Tim), but I remember reading this last year, which bodes well: If the core experience is "single-player, in-depth RPGs with a lot of choice, consequence, and reactivity," who cares if it's wrapped in...
  2. Hapax Legomenon

Game News Underworld Ascendant Released

10 hours in. I've been trying to find something that at least makes sense in this fucking mess. Nothing. It's completely broken and worthless. I would rather see UU's legacy completely wiped out and forgotten than to see this abomination associated with it. Paul Neurath and Warren Spector...
  3. Hapax Legomenon

Development Info Design document for cancelled Ultima Underworld 3 project unearthed by Origin historian Pix

"How Is This Different From External Competition?" "Multiplayer!!!!" Ugh. This should've stayed buried.
  4. Hapax Legomenon

Game News ATOM RPG released on Steam Early Access

I considered that, and if that's really what they were going for, it's more brazen than clueless in that case. Either way it puts me off the game for now.
  5. Hapax Legomenon

Game News ATOM RPG released on Steam Early Access

I remember seeing this a few months ago and thinking: why is the title "ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game," why not just ATOM? We can tell it's an indie post-apocalyptic RPG by looking at the Steam tags, you don't have to put that on your title. I'd pick this up if it were called simply...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom