Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gremius

1. Gremius

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

What it adds? Better stability, correct physics and other mechanics (that could gone wrong with unlocking the fps by DSFix, as the original was hardcoded with 30fps in mind and many gameplay mechanics based on it), no occasional graphical glitches, butterly smooth 60fps (whereas DSFix even at...
  2. Gremius

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Also on consoles? So Vampire The Popamole Bloodlines it is?
  3. Gremius

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

How grindy it is and how bad (?) are repeatable (?) random encounters? So far, these are the only negatives I see in player reviews.
  4. Gremius

Vampyr - vampire action-RPG from Life Is Strange devs

When a game is not historically accurate and everyone are equal regardless skin color, sexual orientation, etc. Codex reaction: HURR, DUURR, SJWWWWWW When a game is pretty much historically accurate in terms of world building and politics and some NPC are complaying how badly they are treated...
  5. Gremius

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition Details Revealed

I wonder if Enhanced Edition would be any more playable because base game is not.
  6. Gremius

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I just wonder why they didn't Ydwin a full-fledged companion. She is more interesting than all real companions.
  7. Gremius

Because in KCD thread there wasn't many topics you could talk about it, besides tons of bugs, broken mechanics, how the game tries be as witchery as it can be or how SJW were offended by not including black people in historic accurate european game. In PoE2 case, I believe many people would...
  8. Gremius

Fuck them and that fat ass Gaben. I should get it on GoG.
  9. Gremius

This preload option on Steam is a f*king garbage (just like the whole Steam which looks and works like 2007 software). I had to download the game again because it shown me that PRELOADED GAME WOULD BE READY IN 3 HOURS.
  10. Gremius

Best Souls game ?

For me definitely Bloodborne for most pleasant gameplay and the grotesque tone and mood. Shame that PC didn't get port of this. I would want this one more that any Dark Souls game on computer. Second one for me is Severance: Blade of Darkness, mostly for nostalgia.
  11. Gremius

Company News Beamdog appear to have been working on an isometric Weird West RPG

What a shame it got cancelled. Looks really great and it was not another typical fantasy setting.
  12. Gremius

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I think map is a flat texture (picture) placed on flat polygons at 3D space. Just like in Final Fantasy games for PlayStation. This is wireframe screenshot of Final Fantasy VII. You can see that not only character models are made of polygons but also the (flat) background. This is 3D space...
  13. Gremius

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #43: Backer Alpha Released

This looks surprisingly good. I bet half of the Codex will be playing this secretly and enjoyed by most, but they still will be claiming it's shit. Just a Codex thing :M
  14. Gremius

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

:lol::lol::lol: Codex, please never change :shittydog:
  15. Gremius

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

And vice versa on Codex. The AI in this game is garbage, especially related with stealth/pickpocketing/lockpicking. So bad that it breaks these mechanics even more they are already. I had main mission with optional objectives Nobody has seen me, everyone were at long distances, but the second...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom