Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

1. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

Warlords 3 Dark Lords Rising - MAX Version

Guys my custom playlist is like really good
  2. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Why are you just constantly spraying your 80 IQ instant reactions to everything? Haven't seen anyone scream "I'm worthless" so hard in a while.
  3. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

Avernum 2 Remake Series Graphics Mod (Custom Pics)

Exactly. It's awesome. You should add your loli anime pics to the game and post them as well.
  4. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

Avernum 2 Remake Series Graphics Mod (Custom Pics)

https://mega.nz/file/3BhjlabR#dT606yrZSK42D-VPohW43LYoRo00RQ_6Jo7R1XQVC_c Is the Avernum series, particularly #1, good? Yes. Does the character and skill art suck? Also yes. Is it easy to replace? Triple yes. Does this mod do that and renew your will to live? Absolutely. Does it work on...
  5. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

It doesn't bother me. I understand that the scale can't be right in a 48x48 sprite, and I'd rather just have a well-drawn graphic than have exact or meaningful scale. Giants, for example, have to fit in the 48x48 square just like everything else. It's nice that they make the other units...
  6. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

The entire obsession with faction identity is what caused Warlords 3 to lose the unique strategic value it had as a game in Warlords 2. Being able to capture production was an almost entirely unique aspect of Warlords 2. It hasn't been copied by any good TBS game since, but maybe 3 trash...
  7. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

This is true in one way and completely wrong in another sense. Warlords 3 only allows you 8 units in your whole team. You only get to pick 8 units, and then that's your entire mixture of army choices for the entire game, with chance additions of 4 mercenaries, and 4 hero companions...
  8. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

Greetings, Warlords! Was Warlords 3 Darklords Rising better than Warlords 2? In a surprising amount of ways, no. But does it still have the best questing system of any fantasy RPG hero-centered turn-based 4x game? Yes it does. And does it have heavy amounts of NSFW content? Also yes. And...
  9. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

The Endless Sky Tools Thread

I just received a link to the compiled Windows version of the map editor: https://ci.mcofficer.me/job/endless-sky-editor-win64/
  10. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

What Other People Are Currently Developing

Zitchas is working on Remnant, Arachi is Coal, derpy(Amazinite) is Sindicate, and there is a server for Navy Bhekabaennee is generally the Ka'het guy but I leave the very largest part of the story up to Zitchas' plans And MZ (Endless Sky creator) is Wanderer, but that's more of a lucid dream...
  11. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

What Songs do You Play During Endless Sky?

hits from Stranger Things OMD's Maid of Orleans Andrew Odd's Spark
  12. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

What Songs do You Play During Endless Sky?

Post-rock? The awesome Escape Velocity theme? The Stellaris soundtrack? What's your favorite flavor? I play a lot of: Starforce Timecop this New Order song this amazing Pelican song Mental Minority
  13. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

Grape's Custom Portraits Mod

The spaceport bar is now a random assortment of humans, humanoid aliens, cyberpunks, cyborgs, desert/frontier dwellers, instead of those generic 1990s photos in the base game. https://www.nexusmods.com/endlesssky/mods/4 I created this using an updated folder of my full...
  14. Grape_You_In_the_Mouth

What Crashes the Game

-If a mission referencing an undefined system (e.g. a system that used to exist but now doesn't) gets written to your save file, the game crashes. If it's offerred, accepted, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom