Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Goral

1. Goral

Ludus Mortis - party-based dungeon crawler from The 7th Circle devs set in dark fantasy Roman Empire

Demo is great so I've just bought it on GOG. I highly doubt we will get a better RPG this year.
  2. Goral

It takes a special someone to be butthurt about rating (even though what you've written is...

It takes a special someone to be butthurt about rating (even though what you've written is retarded and it fits perfectly).
  3. Goral

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

QFT. I've had this discussion over 4 years ago: and in the next post: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/the-new-world-update-22.119804/post-5436186 In actual game it turned out to be much worse though with almost every vendor being a nigger which is doubly hilarious considering that niggers...
  4. Goral

That depends on the amount of money you would ask and that's why I've said that you should ask for the amount that would finance the whole game (without any publisher) and if you won't raise then so be it.
  5. Goral

If the situation is so dire then why not going with Kickstarter (ask for money that would allow you to continue, if you won't raise it then so be it) or Patreon? Unless you're bored with making RPGs and prefer to do something else. Your games were always very niche for special kind of players so...
  6. Goral

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

I like Bloodlines/Colony Ship/Age of Decadence XP system the best but IMO the amount of points we get should be weighted. In Colony Ship or even Age of Decadence going the talker route was the easy mode and going full murder psychopath was hard and XP points (at least in some cases) should...
  7. Goral

Dzięki.

Dzięki.
  8. Goral

Podobno sporo kasy zatrzymają, bo wg nich darczyńcy to antysemici xD. Clown world na pełnej.

Podobno sporo kasy zatrzymają, bo wg nich darczyńcy to antysemici xD. Clown world na pełnej.
  9. Goral

Chętnie bym wpłacił gdybym miał pewność, że pieniądze trafią do pana Brauna, ale jakiemuś...

Chętnie bym wpłacił gdybym miał pewność, że pieniądze trafią do pana Brauna, ale jakiemuś randomowi wpłacał nie będę.
  10. Goral

Biggest Polish gaming site has given the game 8/10 score and praises it for replayability, high difficulty, learn by doing system and many other things: https://www.gry-online.pl/S020.asp?ID=14793
  11. Goral

Mastermind feat can only be taken during character creation.
  12. Goral

Ekhm:
  13. Goral

Operencia: The Stolen Sun - turn-based blobber by Hungarian pinball devs

best I can do is -70%: https://af.gog.com/game/operencia_the_stolen_sun?as=1649904300 I recommend this game though and that's the reason I'm resurrecting this thread.
  14. Goral

I've done it and sneak was super fun (especially "To stop the War!" quest). For some reason though Elhoim
  15. Goral

I don't think so, there are some checks where charisma can help but all in all it's not necessary, 9 streetwise/persuasion/impersonate should be enough to finish the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom