Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Good Ol' Drog

1. Why Persuasion is a good skill to have

I'm not reading this.
  2. Development Info First Aliens RPG Leaked Footage

Looks like yet another shitty consoletard FPS/RPG hybrid. Good riddance.
  3. Alien RPG video

Fake?
  4. Hatred Per Pixel.

Except they can't go a single day without bashing Bethesda and whining how the franchise's been "raped", etc. What a waste of webspace. Don't like Fallout 3? Big fucking deal, just ignore it and go on with your life. That's what I do.
  5. Hatred Per Pixel.

Awesome trolling. He has a point, though. The NMA fanatics have no life.
  6. Getting Thief 2 to work on Windows XP

I liked the atmosphere of Thief 3, there was a lot of trippy shit. And the graphics were pretty good back in the day (although they ran like shit because of poor optimization). Also, Shalebridge Cradle. You have to see this level for yourself.
  7. Game News Divinity 2 is Out

Ah, yes. You can take something from a container, but can't put it back. If you don't want an item in your inventory, the only choice is to sell or destroy it, in the first half of the game. You get a stash later, though, and then you can just send items to it with a simple click from your...
  8. Game News Divinity 2 is Out

Huh, what? I always hated DivDiv's gridless inventory, items would often overlap each other and get lost. Here we finally have a classic grid based inventory, although the grid itself never dictates how many items you can carry (there's a max items limit, it's 100 by default, and stackables...
  9. Game News Divinity 2 is Out

Bah. The official forums are full of kids. Just take a look at the posts, no one over there can spell for shit. I've read about a dozen threads there, and it's quite depressing. No, they don't, because the game offers nonlinear exploration, so you can miss a low level area early on but find...
  10. Game News Divinity 2 is Out

Blatant lies.
  11. First playthrough of Arcanum ever

Try the Jewel of Hebe (Panarii Temple in Tarant). Also, the gypsy blessing.
  12. Improve thread title readability in tabs?

This is reasonable.
  13. I KEEP FORGETTING TO LOG IN AS BUMFACE

Funny, I always read your old name this way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom