Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gondolin

1. Gondolin

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Looks like some kind of nuXcom clone.
  2. Gondolin

HighFleet - Desert Russians Fight With Warships In Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland

The "intercept message" minigame looked a bit too much for me. There's plenty to do in the game already.
  3. Gondolin

HighFleet - Desert Russians Fight With Warships In Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland

Maybe, but it's up to anyone who clicks on this thread to watch 30 seconds of that video and decide whether they are interested or not. If they are, they can just google the game. You want text and images? Post them yourself.
  4. Gondolin

Inactive Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante

[x] Stay and try to bring Magos Zhou to justice We ain't leavin'
  5. Gondolin

It would improve our morale and it might demoralize the enemy a bit.
  6. Gondolin

If we can find a good ambush spot, I'm OK with this.
  7. Gondolin

We definitely need to regain the initiative.
  8. Gondolin

A rear door can mean an escape or an ambush, so, at this point, all options are getting dicey.
  9. Gondolin

I could be persuaded, but... A majority voted for "underestimating the Magos". Now you're voting for "Magos underestimated us". I'm not saying it couldn't work...
  10. Gondolin

[x] flee by the read entrance :eyeroll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom