Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by GloomFrost

1. GloomFrost

List of RPG for not storyfag

Has no one really mentioned such timeless combat heavy classics as Fallout Tactics, King Arthur Knights Tale, Kings Bounty.
  2. GloomFrost

Game News Broken Roads Released

Just re-watching the original Mad Max trilogy will give you more Post apocalyptic Australia vibes then this woke trash. I mean this could easily be number 1 disappointment of the year candidate except I don't really think anyone actually expected much from this.
  3. GloomFrost

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

Yeah so it would also be really,really,really cool if if some well oiled and maintained Assault rifle with couple of clips of ammo be considered as something like an end-game powerful weapon. And ammo for shotguns would be to rare to use them all the time. I know its too much to hope for...
  4. GloomFrost

The Witcher Witcher 1 remake from The Thaumaturge devs

The original first witcher was suppose to be a lot more like Gothic. So there would be lockpicking, maybe stealth, social skills and ranged combat. But later on they decided to take a safer path and stick with good ol Geralt. You can try and find old raw footage on YouTube if you want.
  5. GloomFrost

Stygian: Outer Gods - first person survival horror with RPG elements set in Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones setting

So will this game abruptly end literally in the middle of the shootout (kinda like the original).
  6. GloomFrost

Game News Alpha Protocol gets an enhanced rerelease on GOG after five years in licensing hell

Dialogues in AP are genuinely unique and you can truly appreciate them only during the second/third/fourth playthrough. Also its like THE ONLY spy Bond/Bourne type of rpg in existence.
  7. GloomFrost

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Also BG 3 has changed the definition of "woke game". Nothing, even the latest bioware games don't seam to be too woke after playing BG 3.
  8. GloomFrost

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Jesus Christ! Are you actually serious? Two completely different genres, how the hell are you suppose to compare them? Ok lets try this: Rogue Trader got a lot of dialogues AND you can recruit a hot ginger elf girl so therefore its definitely better. Happy now? Why don't you ask to compare...
  9. GloomFrost

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

By far one of the most awaited releases this year. If its the same level or even better the original its an automatic GOTY contender.
  10. GloomFrost

Songs of Conquest - HOMM2-inspired turn-based strategy adventure game - now on Early Access

The worst thing is that the game or at least what is already available is pretty damn good. Really curious as to what is actually going on there.
  11. GloomFrost

Game News Broken Roads releasing on April 10th

Yeah I am now genuinely curios how much "writing" a 1 film requires that they need 6 people. Sounds absolutely absurd.
  12. GloomFrost

Game News Broken Roads releasing on April 10th

And of course they had to put "strong independent wyman" in the thumbnail. In an actual post apocalypse in Australia a blonde like her wouldn't be holding a rifle in her hands but something else... Game is not out yet and it already pisses me off. DECLINE!!
  13. GloomFrost

Anime STALKER trilogy on consoles - it's real

Yeah I am 100% sure they dumbed down the difficulty levels anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom