Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gil R.

1. Game News Brother against Brother coming April 16th

I know you're not referring to "Brother against Brother," since the games not out yet let alone patched, but I can assure you that WCS has not ever charged for a patch and has no plans of doing so. After the game comes out we will continue to improve the game's code as well as individual...
  2. Game News Brother against Brother coming April 16th

Hello, I am one of the developers of "Brother against Brother," and just found this thread via Google. (I of course knew the forum already.) Burning Bridges, are you by any chance the guy who interviewed me in the bar at Historicon two years ago, after the Civil War trivia competition? If so...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom