Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gicusan

1. Gicusan

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Still, I had fun on the current version. This one had some good stories, some strange ones and most of them ok-ish. I rate it above some Pillars of Eternity crap.
  2. Gicusan

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

Finally got to play the game and finish it this summer and... game is good. More than good. Less than most of us hoped fore but, realistically, it could have been much worse. No idea how it was on launch but now is playable and fun.
  3. Gicusan

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #30: New Offices, New Patch

Swen moved into an actual palace! A run down one but a palace is a palace. That and the bigger and bigger teams scare me too. Let us hope he knows what he's doing.
  4. Gicusan

Game News Swen Vincke's Divinity: Original Sin 2 Presentation at the PC Gamer Weekender

This is very ambitious. They delivered once so I trust them. If they succeed, this will be one of the great games of this generation: very good combat made better, decent story bettered again, origin driven interactions. And then there is Swen who is great by himself. It is the game I am most...
  5. Gicusan

Community NEW OFFICIAL RPG CODEX GOTY 2015 POLL CREATED - All citizens vote

Does anyone ac Does anyone actually think Fallout 4 and PoE have any chance to be in top 5?
  6. Gicusan

Alternative RPG Codex GOTY 2015 VOTE!

Age of Decadence: 9 Witcher 3: 8.5 Underrail: 8 Hard West: 7.5 Shadowrun HK: 7.5 Legends of Eisenwald: 7 Blackguards 2: 7 Pillars of Eternity: 5 Dead State - 5 Fallout 4: 4.5 Remakes. Good but dont count them. WL2DC - 8 D:OS:EE - 9
  7. Gicusan

RPG Codex Game of the Year 2015 - VOTING HAS BEGUN [AUTISM ALERT]

I somehow like the new format. I have no idea how to make a top 3 with Age of decadence, Underrail and Witcher on that list. They all would be about 4.5 out of 5 for me so they got 5 as Shadowrun got 4 and Pillars 3.5 made it to 3. As much as the 2.5->3 that Fallout got. Not such a bad year...
  8. Gicusan

Game News Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Story & Scale Trailer

Good. I enjoyed Wasteland 2 and I want to do one more run. Of the big 3, I liked it much more than PoE and almost as much as Divinity. It is fun and with Director's Cut it will only get better. I just hope they wont put some console UI in our face.
  9. Gicusan

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Funded

I stayed out of this kickstarter and i have some mixed feelings about it: For one, I have close to 0 experience with blobbers. In their high time we did not even have computers, let alone games in Romania. So I did not and still do not know what to expect . Second, I did not fall in love with...
  10. Gicusan

Game News Legends of Eisenwald Released

Good. I was really waiting for this and I am 5 hours in and I like it. I expected to like it and it did not fail me. Still to early to say but management of resources is good, itemization is interesting, combat is more than OK (but I love turn based and I am clearly biased here, especially after...
  11. Gicusan

Game News Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Update #99: Expansion Companion Descriptions, Patch 2.0 Notes

I agree about the fights. I don't agree about the writing.
  12. Gicusan

Game News Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Update #99: Expansion Companion Descriptions, Patch 2.0 Notes

maybe so. or maybe I just liked the story and many quests. I did not say I like the combat or that I care about graphics. But I liked the world and the characters and the card game and the bitches and the quests. If a game delivers on the writing and atmosphere, than the rest can be ignored or...
  13. Gicusan

I am angry because I had expectations from the game. I enjoyed it to a certain degree but I ultimately got bored with it. Others are moving on. Original Sin is getting an interesting revamp on top of a good game already and I cant wait to play it again. Wasteland 2 had its problems but that was...
  14. Gicusan

Then maybe it is time they actually service the people that put money into their game.
  15. Gicusan

Game was not very bad, but not good enough for a second play. And those new features... not convincing me. You got a lot more work to put into the writing, the itemization and the combat (fights will not get better by making nps's auto-fight. most probably it will make them even more boring.)...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom