Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by FuriousGamer87

1. FuriousGamer87

KickStarter Iron Harvest - RTS set in alternate reality of 1920+ from KING Art Games

I love the game until that bullshit came to play. Unlike others, I don't hate it for breaking whatever lore/headcanon is going on, but for changing the gameplay to be pretty bland, long and tedious.
  2. FuriousGamer87

Finally finish working with gaben on muh EA game release. Both trailer and game is looking great.

Finally finish working with gaben on muh EA game release. Both trailer and game is looking great.
  3. FuriousGamer87

Where to get Tilesets

If you are actually serious, simply type your first sentence into the google search bar. The price will depends on how much assets you want them to make. Just to be clear, following pricing will be in United States dollars. And this is 2D pricing. Typically, an unique 32px pixelart character...
  4. FuriousGamer87

Adding non-combat skills into the game while waiting for audiobro. Hope people enjoy flower...

Adding non-combat skills into the game while waiting for audiobro. Hope people enjoy flower arrangement.
  5. FuriousGamer87

No, no co-op. No plans for that in the future as well.

No, no co-op. No plans for that in the future as well.
  6. FuriousGamer87

KickStarter Vigilantes: neo-noir, turn based tactical RPG

Already voted. I always prefer tactics turn based games where I don't have to make the entire goddamn thing myself. Good luck on the rest.
  7. FuriousGamer87

Finally finished all possible mouse controls for my game.

Finally finished all possible mouse controls for my game.
  8. FuriousGamer87

Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

That does not sound very encouraging at all. The polite way of describing what they are doing is that they are sourcing for volunteer idea guys to come up with hooks to attract customers since they are running out of stock.
  9. FuriousGamer87

Another day, another UI mouse controls for me to scream at.

Another day, another UI mouse controls for me to scream at.
  10. FuriousGamer87

I hate adjusting fucking UI.

I hate adjusting fucking UI.
  11. FuriousGamer87

Wasteland Wasteland 3 Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I am hoping for a deeper combat mechanics this time around.
  12. FuriousGamer87

Street Posse Showdown - Urban Isometric Tactical RPG - Out on Steam Early Access

I got great news for people whose hands are welded to their mouse or is a cat in their previous life. Since I am bored and Chapter 1 is done and I am sitting on my arse waiting for my audiobro to finish the trailer storyboard, I am currently working on non-buggy mouse controls for the game...
  13. FuriousGamer87

Then again, I met a lot of immature old farts in my work who refuse to compromise in any way...

Then again, I met a lot of immature old farts in my work who refuse to compromise in any way, regardless of their financial facts.
  14. FuriousGamer87

Older and mature folks are more compromising than immature retards. This is true regardless of...

Older and mature folks are more compromising than immature retards. This is true regardless of the era. Since society keep coddling their youth nowadays, maturity takes longer than usual to settle in. Needless to say, these group of voters have been pandered to by immature politicians to get...
  15. FuriousGamer87

Hellenica - Bears and Steam Robots go turn-based RPG... in ancient Greece

I don't like that they use three different artstyle; one for character, one for the UI and another for the tiles but I have to admit I like the creativeness of the setting. Already voted yes because I am interested to see how it goes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom