Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Friday.13

1. Friday.13

Happy 2021, hopefully everything will be fine in this year.

Happy 2021, hopefully everything will be fine in this year.
  2. Friday.13

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Sorry, i thought you play it with TTW since it's quite common these days, my mistake.
  3. Friday.13

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

If you happened to play fo3 with TTW, your game will have the skill requirement system is in place, and since the requirement for laser pistol is 0, the shaking won't happen no matter your skill. If it's not because of the TTW, well, you just remember it wrong.
  4. Friday.13

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Skill also effect your aim outside of VATS, until the skill reach 70 or above, your hand will keep shaking heavily like a drug addicts out of his medicine, which make you miss lots of your shots.
  5. Friday.13

Best "Hard Modes" in Games

Doom's Ultra-Violence and Nightmare!(to some extent) UV is always the best way to play Doom, because it's always better to have more enemy to kill than have they all just become bloody bullet sponges. Nightmare is UV with faster and now respawn enemy, which make every encounter more deadly...
  6. Friday.13

If i ever found you, you will regret everything.

If i ever found you, you will regret everything.
  7. Friday.13

And my old boy is gone, he don't have much time left already yet you choose to take it away.

And my old boy is gone, he don't have much time left already yet you choose to take it away.
  8. Friday.13

You will think people will at least send the dog they just drive over to vet and at least try to...

You will think people will at least send the dog they just drive over to vet and at least try to save him, but no, they just drive away.
  9. Friday.13

less than 2 hours before 2020, hopefully it will be a better year than 2019.

less than 2 hours before 2020, hopefully it will be a better year than 2019.
  10. Friday.13

First a house fire happened few months ago burned almost everything i owned, now my dog is dying...

First a house fire happened few months ago burned almost everything i owned, now my dog is dying from renal failure, fuck 2019.
  11. Friday.13

Fallout 76 reception

So, there is a chance that Fo76 will become F2P game, maybe later this year.
  12. Friday.13

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Noah's video is alright if you are bored and in the mood for hear someone spend a hour or two to talking about a certain subject, he generally talking about game with a mostly positive viewpoint(which is opposite of the codex unless it's about PST) and don't talk much about technical issues, but...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom