Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Freakydemon

1. Freakydemon

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 releasing on July 14th

Will this be the one to finally break the JA curse? Not getting my hopes up but you never know.
  2. Freakydemon

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Released

I'm afraid GW's pricing is too rich for my blood, but I'm also not blind to obvious financial fact. I oddly enough don't project my niche politics onto corporations that care only about their bottom lines, not whatever dumb culture war you're all waging in the margins. If you think some...
  3. Freakydemon

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Released

Clearly GW should listen to the Codex for sound business advice. They're circling the drain!
  4. Freakydemon

Game News Josh Sawyer's long-awaited historical RPG is called Pentiment, coming next year

Well it didn't say it didnt have combat nor violence. But it perfectly can be a historical game without combat that still features violence, or a game that features neither combat nor violence and still be perfectly historical. The middle ages wasn't wanton destruction and murder everywhere...
  5. Freakydemon

Game News Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake from Aspyr officially announced

KOTOR 1 was a bad game, they'd have to do a complete rewrite of the story, most companions & rework the entire combat system. Best case scenario they can make an average game out of it.
  6. Freakydemon

Game News Encased to be published under Koch Media's new Prime Matter label, coming September

Identity politics (bad) from the libtard cucks are destroying videogames, unlike identity politics (good) from the redpilled & based who are saving videogames.
  7. Freakydemon

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters is an upcoming Grey Knights turn-based tactical RPG

Let's see where this goes, if it captures some of the original magic it might just be a decent enough game.
  8. Freakydemon

Game News Disco Elysium - The Final Cut Released

Let's fucking goooooooooooo :bounce:
  9. Freakydemon

Game News The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos expansion revealed, coming March 17th

Almost like the team of people making a game is more important than just some lead position guys' names. And even then there's no guarantee lightning will strike twice.
  10. Freakydemon

Review Wasteland 3 Co-op Trailer and Reviews

Good friends or a spouse you can easily co-op long games with, I'll be playing this with a friend who also loves RPGs. Random drop-in & out is a bit of a mystery to me as well but hey whatever floats your boat. At least you can convert your co-op save to a singleplayer one if your partner drops...
  11. Freakydemon

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

You guys are such dorks lol
  12. Freakydemon

Preview Baldur's Gate 3 screenshots accidentally leaked, appears to be isometric and turn-based

By the violent reaction of the codex regulars I can already tell you this will win the 2021 GOTY vote

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom