Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by frajaq

1. frajaq

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

I'm gonna play Occultist this league, probably Cold Snap of Power, hopefully the league mechanic isn't bad
  2. frajaq

Dread Delusion - retro open world action RPG - now available on Early Access

I need to remind myself to play this game, since last time I played was in early access some time ago, the style of the game really calls to me..
  3. frajaq

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Archmage bros are we fucking back?
  4. frajaq

Destiny 2

the very mild enthusiasm I had for Marathon (mostly the unique aesthetics of the trailer plus those details about it having some unique mechanics aside from an extraction shooter) is now gone
  5. frajaq

Guild Wars 1

I cant even access the Guild Wars 1 Steam page from my country lol, a shame
  6. frajaq

Game News The Thaumaturge Released

Supporting the Polish economy by buying this
  7. frajaq

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Finished Cold Steel 3, I liked some parts of it, but felt that the playable/relevant crowd is getting a bit too large also kind of a bleak ending! not sure I liked that aspect
  8. frajaq

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

both revealed and released on the same year? huh....
  9. frajaq

Titan Quest II - Greek mythology action-RPG sequel by SpellForce 3 devs

I hope this actually turns out really good, so its competition with PoE 2 / Last Epoch
  10. frajaq

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

he's a total clock and bike freak
  11. frajaq

Fallout Visual Design Thread

I dont mind the pistol but the Laser Rifle is awful
  12. frajaq

2023 RPG of the Year Popularity Poll

Voted for Trails to Azure again, still better than most Western crap
  13. frajaq

Coolest RPG Archetype

This and Dark Paladins / Blackguard types

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom