Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Foxtrix

1. KickStarter Jane Jensen's Pinkerton Road Studio & Moebius Closed Down

I finished the game yesterday. I'm probably gonna repeat much of what has been said in this thread. It shows that the game had a limited budget, and I think it would have benefited a lot from more polish, fleshing out various parts, maybe adding some more environments, characters or things to...
  2. Might and Magic Might & Magic X Pre-Release Thread

What country are you buying from? I live in Spain and bought the boxed edition last week from the ubishop. I too was getting a server error. Don't know if it's the same problem you're having but I switched to a different browser and chose to pay through paypal and it worked.
  3. Official "I (DON'T) NEED A WASTELAND 2 COPY" thread

I don't need a copy
  4. Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Now Live!

Pledged $115 for the boxed copy and donated $50 for the :rpgcodex: statue
  5. Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

According to the manual it is piety which affects spell power on level up and mana regeneration. Did they also botch it here? And what about wiz7, which stat governs mana gain and regeneration in wiz7?
  6. Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

@kmonster Thanks, but I already created my characters and started the game. The first 4 chars have 14, 16, 12 and 12 STR, and most of my characters have around 12-13 vitality. Don't know if this is high enough, but if I have problems with carrying capacity later on I think I'll just edit the...
  7. Wizardry The Wizardry Series Thread

I'm starting to play Wizardy 6 and was wondering if there are any patches I should apply first. For example, running the Cosmic Forge Editor I've seen that there is an option to fix 'Learning Spells from Spellbooks' algorithm so that characters get mana when learning a spell. I don't know if...
  8. RPGWatch GOTY 2009 Polling

Risen and AoD. DA so far has not impressed me.
  9. Risen

Now that you mention it, PB really did a fine job in Risen in this regard (building suspension of disbelief). Don't know about the other Gothics as I haven't played them yet. It's a pity they had to ruin it for me in the end. I wish they'd made the battle more challenging without sacrificing...
  10. Risen

I think one of my main gripes with the battle isn't exactly on how it develops or it's difficulty, but on how it ruined my suspension of disbelief. I mean, I can't imagine my character being capable of entering the chamber and killing the titan without knowing beforehand what he's up against...
  11. Risen

Yesterday I finished the game. Enjoyed it very much overall but the final boss battle was rather... disappointing. I don't know if you guys found it hard but I think I must have died maybe 10 times before killing the boss. Sure, it's not that difficult once you get the hang of it. But how am...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom