Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ForkTong

1. ForkTong

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

I fixed this now.
  2. ForkTong

I checked in code, and it's 50/50 random if you press SPACE so now it's on the list of things to fix. It should take charisma and situation bonus into account and emulate the actual minigame chance-wise.
  3. ForkTong

Game News Divinity: Original Sin has sold 160,000 copies, already approaching profitability

I believe all physicals have been sent out. We had a dozen or so items left that we sent out on July 18. There are a couple of dozen items that are still waiting for the KS backers to fill in their addresses, but other than those, we've sent everything... :l
  4. ForkTong

Could you exit the game, exit Steam and restart Steam and verify integrity of the game files and such?
  5. ForkTong

I have unfortunately never seen the Giant Items bug :( We didn't list all skills in the manual, no space left.
  6. ForkTong

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfHkWug-Eec
  7. ForkTong

Divinity: Original Sin Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Actually in the latest update, the surface gameplay/effects was affected by three changes: 1. When you are on a fire/ooze surface, and it sets the burning/poisoned status, you take damage only from burning/poisoned and not from the surface as well. This used to be the case and you got double...
  8. ForkTong

Divinity: Original Sin Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Yes. That's the idea. But by connecting to IP.
  9. ForkTong

Oh, the Mac is a good step towards a Linux build. Changelist: http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=495144&#Post495144
  10. ForkTong

I checked and indeed, the room where the woman in the bath tub is, is storylocked. We then had a discussion about this type of stuff and we agreed that we should only do it if there is really no other way. Oh, and Zixzax should appear with the stones as soon as you zap a starstone afaik. Been...
  11. ForkTong

We don't do plot locking. We can make a door more sturdy, which is probably the case here, but not block it off. The reason why we make some doors a bit tougher than others, is because once players start blasting away ALL doors, they're gonna lose a lot of story info if this is the first time...
  12. ForkTong

Incline RPG Codex's Top 50 cRPGs - Results and Reviews

I'd rather do a Krynn trilogy review, but seen as they didn't even make it to the top 50, I don't see why. Happy to see Wiz8 is in the top ten though.
  13. ForkTong

True, but if, let's say, a band makes an album I don't like, I'd say "I don't like it", rather than saying "they have no idea what they're doing, they're not musicians, they can't write music for shit". There is a difference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom