Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by fireoak

1. Game News Pillars of Eternity II turn-based mode confirmed, coming January 24th

Any word on a back-port to POE 1? Might make me actually finish it.
  2. Company News RPGPOCALYPSE: Obsidian and inXile have been acquired by Microsoft

Looking forward to the new obsidian cover shooter RPG coming exclusively to xbox and games for Windows live Windows 10 store.
  3. KickStarter DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan, an alternative history adventure RPG

Daniel Bill Of those options, I think the best is to polish it a bit and then do another Kickstarter. Kickstarter is really all about the first impression, both in terms of the marketing material (e.g. the video) and the funding cycle. If a project fails to raise a significant proportion of the...
  4. Grimoire Thread

I love the goalpost-moving from the haters: "Never coming out -> unplayable -> Cleve's a meany", in under 48 hours
  5. Grimoire Thread

Back to 'Mostly Positive' :salute:
  6. Grimoire Thread

See you all in 20 years for the Enhanced Edition
  7. Grimoire Thread

Well, just hit my first crash to desktop. This is clearly the man behind the Australian software industry.
  8. Grimoire Thread

Nope, steam overlay doesn't work
  9. Grimoire Thread

Hot take from Broken Forum - it's strangely quiet in there... almost like their mouths are full ... with CROW
  10. Grimoire Thread

There are no bugs in Grimoire, our puny machines are simply not worthy of its glory
  11. Grimoire Thread

Current state of steam forums
  12. Grimoire Thread

First battle
  13. Grimoire Thread

Ingame
  14. Grimoire Thread

15. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

At least Souls has made people accept difficulty again - 'git gud' is :incline: vs Awesome Button

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom