Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Feyd Rautha

1. Feyd Rautha

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Couldn't find a thread for this game called Fade that is currently failing on Kickstarter: And then there's Scribe which you should absolutely support!
  2. Feyd Rautha

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

I love big item icons. I want it like Diablo 1&2 and Arcanum. Not like in BG1.
  3. Feyd Rautha

Fallout 2 mods that are playable in English

See for yourself! The main quest is completable but not "finished". The developer will be grateful for any feedback. e: It's a bit rough still and there's some reactivity to be implemented but it's interesting to see.
  4. Feyd Rautha

Fallout 2 mods that are playable in English

Latest public build of Fallout: Yesterday: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hohoho-95273165 + Hotfix: https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-5-1-95426093
  5. Feyd Rautha

NWN Baldur's Gate 2: Reloaded - remake in NWN2 engine from creators of Baldur's Gate: Reloaded

What is this 'Redux' you keep asking about? e: Nevermind I just remembered.
  6. Feyd Rautha

Development Info Just Another Kickstarter - Scribe

Hope this news item can boost pledges. I wish them best of luck and hope they make it!
  7. Feyd Rautha

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

Man can someone give me 200€ so that I can have my face as a portrait? I will pledge 50€ as Infinitron for now. And best of luck! Looks great! e: I would rather have my face in the game than get two copies of it. What am I supposed to do with two copies anyway?
  8. Feyd Rautha

Is it good?

Is it good?
  9. Feyd Rautha

Saga: Rage of the Vikings

Saga: Rage of the Vikings
  10. Feyd Rautha

So I've been thinking about this chainmail bikini that was mentioned. It's something natural in fantasy games but have turned into a joke or even haram over time and I understand if you don't intend to have skimpy armour for females. However you could add one as an easter egg. Like maybe you...
  11. Feyd Rautha

NWN Baldur's Gate 2: Reloaded - remake in NWN2 engine from creators of Baldur's Gate: Reloaded

The interesting thing would be to merge Baldur's Gate 1: Reloaded with Baldur's Gate 2: Reloaded so that you can continue BG2 with the exact same party you had in BG1. So that BG1 and BG2 becomes one seamless experience.
  12. Feyd Rautha

March 6 2024 https://www.facebook.com/BaldursGateReloaded/:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom